Sister for Ruby?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries! This isn’t for me, personally, but my aunt is having a daughter in two weeks. Her daughter is named [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Annabe1, and she needs help finding a name for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]'s little sister.

Their list is…
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] (red theme?)
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
Suggestions welcome :blush:

Thank you so much in advance!

~ [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] such a gorgeous name :purple_heart:

I think [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] could be cute but slightly limiting especially if your aunt has more children does she like more names that fit the red theme? [name_f]Ada[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is a sweet sibling set I think they have a cute vintage flair. I think stylistically [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f] clash. I think [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is just too long and almost flashy with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f] feel to delicate. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is very sweet but I just prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f].

1 Like

The first thing that came to mind was [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I also really like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], Fora, and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] from their list!

1 Like

I would say [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] it fits so well! [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] sounds too cute. Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

1 Like

Anna!

1 Like

Maybe a gem theme? I love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] together and also love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], for a less noticeable-theme, how about [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Margo[/name_f]? I also love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], and prefer [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f]/Lilla compared to [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] which is becoming fairly popular

1 Like

Thank you! I love [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Charlotte’s is one of their favourites, but I forgot to mention that the mn is [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], so that (unfortunately) doesn’t work…

1 Like

Thank you! [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] are beautiful :slight_smile:

Lilia [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] came to mind when I saw those names, as well as [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]!

1 Like

Lilia [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is cute! [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is a little long, though…

Ruby and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are a nice sibset!

1 Like

How about
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]?
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_u]Holly[/name_u]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]

1 Like

My favourite is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! I also love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] too!! I love the names [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] but I feel they are too matchy with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] unfortunately.

I know several Rubys:
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Mia[/name_f]

Suggestions:
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] - this is probably my favourite; not just because I love the names but because it has the same musical flair as [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] as well as the same princessy vibe of [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and still down to earth like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] :blush:.

Ruby and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] - sounds like too storybook princesses in my opinion.

Ruby and [name_f]Luella[/name_f] - to me these are both such sunny names and I love them!

Ruby and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] - I love how simple and classic, yet not overdone these two sounds together.

Ruby and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - I’m not quite sure what it is about these names together but they sound like to mischievous little ladies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Ruby and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - I know I said [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] sounded too matchy, but I think the extra syllables in [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] stop this from being the case here.

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I seem to have missed that the middle would be [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. I do like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]!

1 Like

Lyra and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are both gorgeous options as a sister for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

1 Like

Love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

1 Like

No my fault I forgot to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is too rhymey. I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Lana[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Betty[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m watching a show where the sisters are [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Julia[/name_f] and I fell in love with the sibset. In light of that, I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be great.

1 Like