Sister for Sadie Blue and Lucas James

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister, brother, and I are each expecting a new member of the family this autumn. And, of course, names have become almost a competition. Me and my siblings all have fairly unique names. I’m [name_f]Avigail[/name_f] [name_f]Joslyn[/name_f], my sister is [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u], and my brother is [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] [name_u]Pilot[/name_u]. Our parents, [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], were very ahead of their time when it came to naming their children. Apparently they passed on the ambition. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister and her husband have decided on [name_m]Caden[/name_m] for their new daughter, and my brother and his wife are going with Aummelie or Kersi for a girl and [name_m]Ingram[/name_m] for a boy. Me and my husband are still stuck. We’re expecting our third child in a month, and we still haven’t decided. We don’t know if it’s going to be a girl or a boy. We have a son and a daughter already, [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]. Girl names are our biggest issue. I love the name [name_u]Emry[/name_u], but my husband doesn’t. He likes the more traditional [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I love those names, but I’d prefer them for middle names, not first names. The only name we agree on is [name_f]Cece[/name_f], but we want that to be a nickname, not a full name. I don’t like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] for full names. We like [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], but it doesn’t fit with our other kid’s names. As far as boy names go, we agree on Gryfitth, [name_u]Brennan[/name_u], [name_u]Pilot[/name_u] (also my brother’s middle name), and [name_m]Marshal[/name_m]. The problem is, we can’t pick! It would help so much if we could get suggestions on middle names, ideas for [name_f]Cece[/name_f] full names, and opinions for boy names. Thanks so much!

Full name for [name_f]Cece[/name_f]

Cedar
[name_f]Marcella[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Lacey[/name_f]
[name_m]Jayce[/name_m]/Jaycee
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_u]Presley[/name_u]
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_m]Cecil[/name_m]
[name_f]Marcy[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is perfectly fine with your other children!

1 Like

Marshall Gryffth or [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] [name_u]Pilot[/name_u] would make a great addition to your sibset

Cecily/Celia/Celeste
[name_f]Clea[/name_f]/Cleo
[name_f]Charlize[/name_f]
[name_f]Carine[/name_f]/Corinne
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]

Thinking outside the box:
If you like [name_u]Emery[/name_u] and He likes [name_f]Grace[/name_f] have you considered Emerys or [name_f]Greer[/name_f] ?

With [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] I like
[name_m]Brennen[/name_m] [name_u]Pilot[/name_u]
[name_m]Marshall[/name_m] Gryffith

Some nicknames for CeCe

Sisley
Cecelynn
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u] / [name_f]Ciara[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Clemency[/name_f]
[name_f]Siddalee[/name_f]
[name_f]Cascade[/name_f]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]

Could [name_f]Cece[/name_f] be a nickname for [name_f]Alice[/name_f] perhaps?

I love the name [name_f]Cece[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] would work for a full name. It’s similar to [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] but goes better with the older siblings. Maybe a middle name that starts with C so the nickname can be more justified?
[name_m]Marshal[/name_m] Gryffith all the way!

Cecily or [name_m]Cecil[/name_m]?
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]/Celina
[name_f]Marcella[/name_f]
[name_f]Marsali[/name_f] or Marsalie

Congratulations all of you!!! [name_m]How[/name_m] very exciting. Your family has great names. Hats off to your parents.

My family has a few sets of cousins all the same age too. And I have 2 nieces the same age as my daughter.

Marcie could work as a full name option for nn [name_f]Cece[/name_f].

Lucas [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and

Emry
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Peyton[/name_u]
[name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Chance[/name_u]
Hex
[name_u]Pilot[/name_u]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_u]Rylan[/name_u]