Sister for Seamus, Imogen, and Cecily?

What would you name a sister for [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in keeping with the six-letter first name theme?

Elinor [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is one strong possibility, but it might not be contrasted to the other girls enough. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] might be better.

1 Like

oh I HAVE to give a vote for [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]!! absolutely perfect with these three

1 Like

Elinor [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is lovely but so is [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] either would make a magnificent addition to your sibset

Your littles have lovely names

Another thought was [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] “[name_f]Lula[/name_f]”

Louisa and [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] are both gorgeous! I don’t find [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] too close to the other names at all.

Maybe…

Jemima
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Annora[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

1 Like

Louisa [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is gorgeous! I prefer it over [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] personally, however [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] is also a fine name so you can’t go wrong. :slight_smile:

Some suggestions…

Violet
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Joanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Carmen[/name_u]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]Freyja[/name_f]

Eloise :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Elinor is perfect!

Stella
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

1 Like

Hi there.

Seamus, [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] & [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] are just lovely! I adore [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & that fits perfectly. I think that [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] looks a bit awkward. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is stunning though. It’s much more interesting anyway, & fits in well.

Sorry for any repeats, but how about…

Daphne

Eloise

Hattie

Lilian

Marian

Phoebe

Violet

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Seamus[/name_m], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecile[/name_f] are all 6 letters of Irish or Old Welsh origin. So here are some names that I think could go with your other children:

[name_f]Eileen[/name_f]
[name_u]Keelin[/name_u]
[name_f]Moreen[/name_f]
[name_f]Noreen[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]

On this website if you want to search for some specific in the search engine type exactly what you want. For example 6 letter, girls names of Irish origin
Type: 6 letter girls names Irish origin
And it will bring all that names under that category. If one of the categories isn’t there it will just exclude it. For example
Type: 6 letters girls names Scottish origin
And it will bring up girls names with 6 letters

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps you

I like [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]! I’ll also throw in [name_f]Deirdre[/name_f], [name_f]Noreen[/name_f] and [name_f]Evanna[/name_f] if you need more ideas (but I don’t think you do, I think you have a great selection here already)

My favorites for this sibset would be:

Louisa
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

1 Like

I might be a bit biased but I say go for [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. It looks gorgeous with the rest of the siblings.

I have a few suggestions for middle names. Though I do like [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

Have you considered:
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Minou
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmine[/name_f] or Willemine ([name_m]Will[/name_m]-Eh-mean)

1 Like

Marina was my first thought.

1 Like

What about [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]? I second the suggestion of [name_f]Marina[/name_f].

1 Like