Sister for Tabitha, like Fiona

I’m looking for a name for my second daughter due in [name_f]May[/name_f]. I was very drawn to “[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]” but when I googled it I found a huge amount of "[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]"s with our last name. Further research revealed that [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is a very popular name among other families with [name_f]Asian[/name_f] last names. I’m looking for something traditional but not so popular that the baby will be popping into other women with her first and last name over and over again. My other daughter’s name is “[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f].” Does anyone have any suggestions? Our last name is a common monosyllabic Chinese name. My origins are European.

Thanks!

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are two names that come to mind first. I prefer [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and think it goes lovely with [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]. Another name I have always thought pairs nicely with [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] which also has that F sound.

Too bad about [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], it’s such a sweet name. I like the previous poster’s suggestions. I’ll throw out a few more ideas:

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]/[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

i thought [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] right away.
:slight_smile:

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_f]Glinda[/name_f]