Sister for Tristan. Name Suggestions please?

My son’s name is [name]Tris[/name].tan [name]Ari[/name].c and our last name starts with W (think [name]Dennis[/name] the Menace) and I’m trying to find a name for his sister who is due in [name]October[/name]. The name I love is [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Elise[/name] but DH like [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Elena[/name].

He does not love my choice (Shrek!) and I don’t love his (I think it’s too American).

We are a mixed race couple ([name]East[/name] [name]Indian[/name] - White) if that makes any difference.

I’d like your opinion on the names listed or if you have other suggestions that will go with [name]Tris[/name].tan

Thanks so much

I like [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Elise[/name] better than [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Elena[/name]

Suggestions;

[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Nina[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like any of these?

I wrote my comments with the names. It’s really hard finding names because both DH and I have very different tastes. I only warmed up to our son’s name after he was born. DH loved that name and kept calling the baby that even before he was born. I love names from different countries but DH always thinks of how ppl can tease the name and so he will cross it off. For example… I said I liked [name]Adele[/name] and his first question was… A [name]Dell[/name]? Does it come with customer service?

OK, i’ll have another go…

[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Alexa[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Brenna[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Susanna/name
[name]Jasmine[/name]
[name]Lauren[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Isabelle[/name]/[name]Isobel[/name]

[name]Do[/name] any of these work?

Maybe you could suggest to your dh that he chose your sons name and now its your turn to choose your daughters name?

What type of names are you and your dh’s style?

I like names like [name]Simone[/name], [name]Antonia[/name], [name]Sinead[/name], [name]Leona[/name], [name]Kiera[/name], [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Neve[/name]. He’s not liked any of them and thought [name]Simone[/name] and [name]Kiera[/name] were okay

He likes [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Natalie[/name] and that’s the only two he’s come up with. I’m not a fan of both names.

He will not go for names that are unique or different.

Another problem is that I have parents with accents and when I test a name out on them.They butcher it up and then we don’t love it anymore.

What about [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Elise[/name] or [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] nn [name]Neve[/name] or something like that?

Thanks micheala I’m going to suggest these to DH and see what he says