Sister for Violet & Felix??

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there Sorry for repeat posts, my husband and I are just struggling so much with our third’s name. Our first two kid’s basically named themselves it was so easy! Now, every time we think we have it, the next morning one of us second guesses… The last two posts I’ve started have been kind of complicated and wordy, so I’ll simplify this one. Can you suggest a name for our daughter that goes with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_m]Felix[/name_m]? *[name_f]Violet[/name_f]'s mn is [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] so that’s off the table.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] & ???

Due [name_u]Jan[/name_u]. 1st :slight_smile: Thanks so much!

I feel so invested in this by now! Haha

Without any restrictions, if I had a [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m], these would probably be the names I’d have on my short-list for another girl:

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] (L in the middle place is a bonus common denominator)
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]

I’d probably be thinking shorter names with a vintage but boho feel. I’d probably pair it with a longer, classic middle similar to [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Gigi[/name_f] is a cute nn if she likes)
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Katharine[/name_f]

Names I’d probably consider for the middle if the first name were closer to a classic like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. Too close to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] for a first but still nice for a middle:

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]

Good luck!

Haha! Well you know what name I’d choose if it was all up to me :wink: Funny you mention [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is now a top contestant with [name_f]Olive[/name_f] as a possible nn. Actually [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are all on our list as well! Loving the suggestion of [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] as a mn

Haha! Well you know what name I’d choose if it was all up to me :wink: Funny you mention [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is now a top contestant with [name_f]Olive[/name_f] as a possible nn. Actually [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are all on our list as well! Loving the suggestion of [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] as a mn. We love the ocean and ocean sports as a family so i especially love the meaning!

[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_u]Bay[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f] (if you were going with another flower name)
[name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]