Sister name for Clara, Luna, and Celina?

My husband and I have been trying for a boy for a while now, but we’re having ANOTHER girl! We’re very excited, but we can’t agree/decide on anything. We have three daughters, [name]Clara[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name], [name]Luna[/name] [name]Arielle[/name], and [name]Celina[/name] [name]Noel[/name]. We want it to sound nice with their names, and we don’t want it to be a top 100 name.

We thought about a name that meant clear, like [name]Clara[/name], because [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Celina[/name] mean ‘moon’.

But my husband saw [name]Delilah[/name] and loves it! I think it’s pretty, but would be associated with a pop song, or the Biblical whore. He also likes [name]Hadley[/name], and [name]Isla[/name]. I honestly have no idea what I like for her name.

So any suggestions on a pretty name? (first and middle)

Thanks so much!

Daveigh & [name]Alexander[/name].

Love your girls names!
Miranda Violet
Arabella Juliet
Calista Pearl
Lydia Rose
Dahlia Estelle
Aurora Belle
Lucia Adeline
Alessia Sage
Seraphina Evangeline
Chiara Amelie
Cassia Emme
Estella Cosette
Gemma Lucille
Helena Seren
Selah Primrose

I like Delilah and Isla alot, too. I wouldnt worry about the negative associations with Delilah

Im not good at mns, sorry!

I like that all the names have L sounds. [name]Delilah[/name] fits that and I think it is a lovely name. I like [name]Hadley[/name] as well. [name]Isla[/name] is pretty, though I think it’s a bit trendy and will probably grow to be more popular.

Other names that fit:
[name]Lillian[/name] ([name]Lily[/name])
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]/[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Belinda[/name]
[name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Galina[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Layla[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Arielle[/name] <3 I just became inspired :slight_smile: … but I’ll deal with my inspiration later. I love that you want to have a “clear” name because the other two are “moon” names; I also wanted to find an L name because you have two C’s and an L, but I don’t think that’ll happen. What about the name Krystal? I spelled it with a K because of the two C’s.

Krystal Aislinn
Krystal Athena
Krystal Autumn

Hmmm, the only other name I could find that means “clear” is [name]Serena[/name], which comes from the Latin serenus meaning “clear, tranquil, serene.” I think it might be too close in sound to [name]Celine[/name] though.

But I looked up [name]Clara[/name], and it means “clear, bright,” so what about a name that means bright?

I like to use behindthename.com for etymologies, because it is better for accurate name origins and you can search by meaning. I came across [name]Phoebe[/name], which I am kind of in love with as part of a sib set for [name]Clara[/name], [name]Luna[/name], and [name]Celina[/name]. Here’s the description: “Latinized form of the Greek name Φοιβη (Phoibe), which meant “bright, pure” from Greek φοιβος (phoibos). In Greek mythology Phoibe was a Titan associated with the moon. This was also an epithet of her granddaughter, the moon goddess [name]Artemis[/name]. The name appears in [name]Paul[/name]'s epistle to the Romans in the New Testament, where it belongs to a female minister in the church at Cenchreae. In [name]England[/name], it began to be used as a given name after the Protestant Reformation. A moon of [name]Saturn[/name] bears this name (in honour of the Titan).” I thought it was neat that the name meant bright and was associated with the moon… I also thought it sounded nice with and in the same style as [name]Clara[/name], [name]Luna[/name], and [name]Celina[/name].

Other possibilities:
[name]Roxanna[/name] - means “bright”
[name]Cassandra[/name] - means “shining upon man.”
[name]Diana[/name] - the goddess of the moon (you could explain that [name]Clara[/name] relates to the moon as well because it describes the light: “clear, bright”)
[name]Helen[/name]/[name]Helena[/name]/[name]Elena[/name] - means “torch” or “light,” possibly also related to the same root as selene/moon.
[name]Blanca[/name], [name]Gwen[/name] - means “white,” which would make them another moon descriptor

some other names that mean bright/clear/light/pure:
[name]Lucida[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Iliana[/name]
[name]Mirielle[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Alena[/name]
[name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Elaina[/name]
[name]Lenora[/name]
[name]Lucetta[/name]
[name]Karena[/name]
[name]Karine[/name]

My middle name suggestion would be something that ends in -et/ette/etta because you have two that end in -l, and one that ends in -ette so…
[name]Minette[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]/[name]Juliette[/name]
Miette
[name]Lilibet[/name]
[name]Cosette[/name]
[name]Loretta[/name]
[name]Lucetta[/name]
[name]Jeanette[/name]
[name]Lynette[/name]
[name]Mariette[/name]
[name]Henrietta[/name]
[name]Colette[/name]
[name]Bernadette[/name]
[name]Annette[/name]
[name]Claudette[/name]
[name]Odette[/name]
[name]Rosette[/name]
[name]Rosetta[/name]
[name]Evette[/name]/[name]Yvette[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Fiammetta[/name]
[name]Musette[/name]
[name]Musetta[/name]

Four daughters? [name]How[/name] awesome!!! Congratulations on your club of little girls!!

[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Natasha[/name]
[name]Mariah[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]