sister name for Joe and Owen

I need a little girls name that sounds nice with brothers [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Owen[/name].
Was thinking [name]Eleanor[/name] and calling her [name]Ella[/name].
[name]Joe[/name], [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Ella[/name]!
Any suggestions?

[name]Joseph[/name], [name]Owen[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name] would be lovely and [name]Ellie[/name] is cute but [name]Ellie[/name] is something I hear a lot already. If you don’t mind her getting into that sea of [name]Ellie[/name]'s, fantastic. I’d think about possibly using [name]Nora[/name] as a nickname, instead.

But either way, [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Owen[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name] is absolutely beautiful!

I agree also with [name]Eleanor[/name], nn [name]Nora[/name], instead of [name]Ella[/name]. I love the repetitious O sound of the names.

I was thinking of other girls names that might go with [name]Joseph[/name] & [name]Owen[/name] for you last night, [name]Eleanor[/name] is gorgeous but if you wanted options:

[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Susanna[/name]
[name]Joanna[/name]
[name]Amalia[/name]
[name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Elspeth[/name] (Scots [name]Elisabeth[/name])
[name]Dara[/name]
[name]Emlyn[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] (My daughter’s name!)
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Mina[/name]
[name]Carmel[/name]

Really random, but still, just in case. Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I’m surprised that she hasn’t mentioned it yet, but [name]Pam[/name]'s sons are named [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] and her daughter’s name is [name]Rory[/name] (although she was born before her brothers). I think that’s a great sibset, although I currently like [name]Rory[/name] better as a boy’s name.