Sister name for Perry

Thank you for that link, that’s great! I really like [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] from your list and especially appreciate all of the middle name pairings. Thank you!!!

I like all of yours but especially [name_u]Desi[/name_u] and [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]. Thank you!! :hugs:

Bouncy and vibrant, I love that description! I really like your ideas, especially [name_u]Wynn[/name_u]. Thank you!

1 Like

I think [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] is so nice and while I’d never thought of [name_u]Tate[/name_u] for a girl, I’m drawn to it. I considered [name_f]Lola[/name_f] with our first daughter in honor of my grandmother [name_f]Lois[/name_f] LaVerne, but could never make myself commit to it. Such a fun name though with special meaning for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a nice pairing (Perry and Aspen). I like the pairing of the feminine [name_f]Rose[/name_f], too. Thanks!

1 Like

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] you like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! Thanks for that feedback :slight_smile: So many beautiful suggestions but I really like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ([name_f]Trixie[/name_f]) and you reminded me of another favorite nickname, [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]/Katherine ([name_u]Kit[/name_u])! Thank you!!

1 Like

Wow! Thanks so much for the super thoughtful response. I agree with your assessments of the names in my initial post! I really like [name_f]Hope[/name_f] but there is something abrupt about it. Definitely like [name_f]Frances[/name_f] as a first name, too. [name_f]Libby[/name_f] and [name_f]Liza[/name_f] really do seem like good matches with [name_u]Perry[/name_u] :slight_smile: I had also wondered if [name_u]Perry[/name_u] and [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] were too close (like when I yell their names will they be able to tell who I’m calling :joy:). I may be trying too hard to like [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] and [name_u]Channing[/name_u]… Letting them roll around a bit for now :yum: I can’t get into [name_f]Olive[/name_f] just yet but letting it stick around to see if it grows on me. I also love your [name_u]Kit[/name_u] suggestion and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is darling, too! Thank you so very much!!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I see your point about modern v. traditional. Loving [name_f]Charlize[/name_f]!!!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] with [name_u]Perry[/name_u].
[name_m]How[/name_m] about…
Chartreuse (I think it would be fun and it is green lol)
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_f]Libby[/name_f] or [name_f]Liza[/name_f] (I think these work better with [name_u]Perry[/name_u] as standalones than [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f])
[name_f]Avis[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]/Arden
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_f]Delancey[/name_f]

Magnolia nn [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is precious! Thanks for the suggestion!

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] can stand on its own! Maybe [name_f]Livia[/name_f]?

I love the names [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] :heart: What about [name_f]Elise[/name_f]?
[name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] “[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]” or [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] would be amazing choices for [name_u]Perry[/name_u]'s sister.

I’m always wondering what people decide, so I figured I would update that the top contender right now is [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (nn: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]). Thanks again @kachenka for the [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] suggestion :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love your front runner. Especially looking back at the things you were wanting: short, unisex, uncommon, has a nickname and goes with [name_u]Perry[/name_u]. I also notice that sisters would both have double letters and ‘y’ in their names. Thanks for the update :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@kachenka Thank you! And I love the “y” and double letter similarities! Didn’t think about those. Makes me like it even more :hugs:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Perry[/name_u]!

From your list I really like [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f]!
I’ll add:
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_f]Winslet[/name_f]
[name_u]Casey[/name_u]
[name_u]Flannery[/name_u]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] (I think this name would be really cool for a girl! It’s similar enough to [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], and they can have the nn [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] or [name_f]Mags[/name_f])

1 Like

I love love perry and [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] together
Perhaps [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Thanks for your suggestion! [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is actually my mother’s middle name :hugs:

1 Like

Wynn is 100% perfect with [name_u]Perry[/name_u], and there are some other great options out there too, but I love this sibset- and it’s nickname- [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]! So cute.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback!! :smiley:

[name_u]Perry[/name_u] is so charming! I almost immediately wanted to pair it with [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like