Sister name ideas please, I'm stuck

so in my new MCU fanfic there is a characters who’s full name is [name_m]Blakely[/name_m] [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] [name_m]Stark[/name_m] (she’s [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Parkers daughter [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] is after [name_m]Pepper[/name_m] Potts and [name_f]May[/name_f] Parker), in the second book of the series she ends up having a sister and I’m stuck, middle names are going to be [name_f]Antonella[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] (after [name_m]Tony[/name_m] [name_m]Stark[/name_m] and [name_m]Steve[/name_m] Rogers).

I’m thinking [name_f]Kenley[/name_f] [name_f]Antonella[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] but I’m not sure

1 Like

i like kenley antonella, has a quite nice sound with the repeated “el” sound without being too repetitive

1 Like

[name_f]Kenley[/name_f] Antonella Eve sounds great! I would also suggest Harley, Kinsley, or [name_m]Sterling[/name_m].

1 Like

I wish I could use Harley, but there’s already a character named that. love [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] though

[name_f]Carmen[/name_f] came to mind.
Maybe
[name_m]River[/name_m]
[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Antonella[/name_f] as a first too.

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Carmen[/name_f],

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] could work! [name_f]Blakely[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Antonella[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_m]Stark[/name_m].

1 Like

I actually don’t hate that…