Sister name poll!

See the results of this poll: Quinn and…

Respondents: 127 (This poll is closed)

• Kennedy : 37 (29%)
  • Kenna : 32 (25%)
  • Kate: 58 (46%)

My personal preference is [name_f]Kate[/name_f], but my definite favourite for you is [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u].

I only like [name_f]Kate[/name_f].

While I typically don’t like this name in and of itself, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] make a spunky, well-balanced sibset!

I voted for [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - they two names definitely have a different style.

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Kali[/name_f] or [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Krista[/name_f]

Thanks for the additional suggestions!

I voted for [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] because I think it sounds best with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] + you can get the nickname [name_f]Kenna[/name_f] from [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] :slight_smile:

That’s a great point! Thanks!

I typically would prefer [name_f]Kate[/name_f], but I think [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] make such a fun and sassy sibset!

Anything but [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u].

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] is stunning, elegant and timeless.
[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] is second best but just empty to me. [name_f]Kenna[/name_f] is the worst imo. Sounds unfinished and made up.

[name_f]Kenna[/name_f] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sound great together!

I really appreciate the honest thoughts! One last call for votes and comments please!

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] are perfect together! Plus, you could use the nickname [name_f]Kenna[/name_f] for [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] if you like both names.

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Kenna[/name_f] is a sweet combination

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Kenna[/name_f] are great together!

I really like that idea! Thanks!!

I voted [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I personally find the other names a bit too matchy with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. Good luck.