Sister names? Do they go together?

Does [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Asia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] nn “Rosie” go together as siblings?

1 Like

Not really in my opinion. [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] seems so fancy and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is more earthy vintage.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] work for me though [name_f]Asia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] don’t perfectly match. I don’t think they’re unusable together

I think the long forms are different but fine together, but I don’t think the shortened forms work. [name_f]Ana[/name_f] / [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] would go better imo.

Not really, in my opinion.

I think [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] work together. [name_f]Asia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] feel different to me (Asia feels modern and cool while [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is vintage and sweet). I don’t think sibling names going together is the most important, though. If you love both names I would use them!

I think they do! I grew up going to school with a pair of girls with these two names who were best friends, so they sound right together in my head!! I don’t think they’re stylistically very matchy, but I do think they work, especially if you adore both!