Sister names for Ryan and Jesse

I am planning a book with two older brothers named [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] (which may change). I am thinking of two younger sisters about 13/14 and 7/8. What names do you suggest?

Also what do you think of [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] as brothers? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think they “suit” each other and if not what are some other ideas?

Nothings in concrete and I’m open to pretty much anything! Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

I would think of [name_f]Megan[/name_f] or [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] or [name_u]Allison[/name_u] as a sibling to [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]. I am not sure about sister names for [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]. Maybe [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] or Heather or Rebecca?

I would tend to think of Ryan’s brothers as Jack, Kevin, Matthew, or Patrick and Jesse’s brother’s as Zachary, Alex, Joshua, Jason, Justin, or Nathan.

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] are a very handsome sibset.

For their sisters, how about

[name_f]Lola[/name_f]/[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]/[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]/[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]/[name_f]Evie[/name_f]/[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]/[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]/[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]Alex[/name_u]/[name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]

Thanks guys! I really like [name_f]Megan[/name_f], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] :).

Anymore ideas??

For some reason I just don’t see [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] as brothers though in theory they are totally a fit.

Also, I feel like since [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] are two syllable names the sisters should have two syllable names as well.

Ideas: [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_u]Courtney[/name_u], [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f]

Thank mrs_darling! I am contemplating changing the name [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]. I love the suggestion of [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] :).