Sister Names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all!

So I really love the names [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Colleen[/name_f]. However, I’m not sure if they go together. To me, [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] seems very cool and foreign, and [name_f]Colleen[/name_f] is of course Irish- which is great! [name_m]Just[/name_m] different.

So thoughts on them together? Could you see them as sisters?

Thank you!

I think they could work as siblings. Both have a slightly dated but fresh vibe

I really like [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]. It’s a very elegant and cosmopolitan name. [name_f]Colleen[/name_f] is okay but it doesn’t seem as classic to me as [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]. And [name_f]Colleen[/name_f] is more of an Irish-American name than an actual Irish name, if that makes sense. I think they would work okay as sibling names, but to me they seem a different style.

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Colleen[/name_f] are a bit too close in sound for me for sisters, although they could work. I would suggest something more like [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f].

They don’t really sound like sister names to me… sounds are a bit too similar with the c and l sounds, and the vibe feels so very different. But they could work, and honestly I’m still not sure how much sibling names feeling like they go together REALLY matters - after all they’re all going to grow up to be their own separate people anyway.

I like both names but feel they are tongue twistery together

good choice :wink:

I much prefer [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] to [name_f]Colleen[/name_f] and feel they have a very different vibe. I love the suggestion of [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] together though - such a beautiful pair!.