Sister names?

hi! i’m writing a story, and am looking for names for the sisters of my MC, [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] (or Anne!)! i’d like to have it where the names flow over with meanings, as Anne’s does that! i’d like the middle sister to have something pertaining to strength, but the eldest is fair game for any! they’re adopted sisters (or more so a found family), so names of different descents all welcome!

eldest sister: ???
middle sister: ???
youngest sister: [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [Beauty of the sea]

[Edit: i’m writing fantasy, so fantastical/uncommon names are welcome as well! the only reason [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] has a “real” sounding name is because it’s a story set in a world where magic is rare, and it has an industrial revolution like aesthetic! + her country is based off the old west lol]

I absolutely adore [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]! Here are a few ideas:
Eldest sister:
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] (Friend of the sea)
[name_f]Regina[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] (Queen of the stars)
[name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] (Beloved older sister)

Middle sister:
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] (Cheerful defender of mankind)
[name_u]Andrea[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] (Strong messenger of good news)
[name_f]Brianna[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] (Strong bird)

Sorry, I know these might be a little weird! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

1 Like

omg i absolutely adore these names!! thank you so much!!