Sister needs some opinions!

See the results of this poll: Which combo is your favorite?

Respondents: 80 (This poll is closed)

• Alice Josephina : 23 (29%)
  • Alice Katarina : 22 (28%)
  • Eve Josephina : 12 (15%)
  • Eve Katarina: 23 (29%)

I really like all your sister’s choices! [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Eve[/name] are both charming and wonderful, and I love that [name]Katarina[/name] and [name]Josephina[/name] honor your mom. I personally prefer the more classic [name]Catherine[/name] or [name]Josephine[/name] with the more timeless [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Eve[/name], but I do like that [name]Josephina[/name] and [name]Katarina[/name] spice up the combos, too. I voted for [name]Eve[/name] [name]Josephina[/name] but I like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Josephina[/name] just as much…

Good luck!

Thank you, [name]Ash[/name]! We appreciate the feedback!

Write in option - [name]Alice[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Eve[/name] [name]Katarina[/name] is hands down my favorite! Very spunky!

Thanks, [name]Jenni[/name] and [name]Cinnamon[/name]! We had debated the merits of [name]Katherine[/name] or [name]Josephine[/name] instead, but ultimately she found those combos a tad bit bland, and prefers the “a” endings.

Looks like the poll is pretty close, I’d love to read more opinions!

[name]Eve[/name] [name]Katarina[/name] gets my vote! Beautiful and classic.:slight_smile:

Would she consider the [name]Josefina[/name] spelling? I think [name]Eve[/name] [name]Josefina[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] [name]Josefina[/name] would be spunky and fresh… I usually prefer [name]Josephina[/name] to [name]Josefina[/name], but for some reason, [name]Josefina[/name] just looks better here to me.

I like [name]Eve[/name] [name]Josephina[/name] it sounds very classy.

[name]Eve[/name] [name]Katarina[/name] is gorgeous. I’m not a fan of [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Josephina[/name] (something about that ‘a’ at the end is just too much for me).

[name]Love[/name] [name]Alice[/name]…it was on our short list for our first child, a girl of course, due in [name]May[/name]. Of the two middle names I think I like [name]Josephina[/name] the best. GL to your sister!!!

I think [name]Eve[/name] [name]Katerina[/name] is gorgeous, a beautiful combo that fits together seamlessly, it sounds classic, classy, feminine and the names enhance each other. A great choice!

rollo

Thank you all for the input! I’ll be sure to let everyone know when sis makes her decision. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Alice[/name] [name]Katerina[/name] but they are all very nice choices…I agree with [name]Ash[/name] though I like just plain Josaphine more than [name]Josephina[/name]
Good luck to your sister