Sister Poll: Felicity and …

• Sister Poll: Felicity and …
  • Beatrice
  • Reverie
  • Vivienne
  • Matilda
  • Violet

0 voters

Please share why the name got your vote!

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!

I picked [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] because, A, its a beautiful name and B, the meaning is so joyful - it perfectly and subtly matches [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! I think it would be really precious for sisters to share that special tie. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are perfect together!

1 Like

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] - it has the same spark and elegance, and I like the subtly matched meanings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reverie-the one I picked, love the matching meanings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
but also…
Violet-too common especially since [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is so rare
Beatrice-I’ve probably just been on NB for too long but I think it goes better with something even more classic like Florence/Alice/Clara
Matilda/Vivienne-bcs [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is so sophisticated and those two names are just ‘celeb baby names’

1 Like

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] were made for each other. Subtly similar sounds with the ‘c’, subtly similar meanings, both bright and sparkly with cute nickname options (Fliss and [name_f]Bea[/name_f]? :face_holding_back_tears:)

3 Likes

I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] are a perfect match

1 Like

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] both have such life, and both are classics that have recently gained new sparkle :sparkles:

1 Like

All of these choices are perfect sisters for Felicity!!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] order of preference:

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

Thanks for the votes everyone! So funny how these votes are going vs either threads I’ve done! Giving me lots to think about!

i think vivienne is the perfect sister for felicity !! they’re all lovely names, so i did a sort of process-of-elimination thing.

my thought process in order:

reverie feels very unusual next to classic felicity, and has a virtue theme that i’m not crazy about.

beatrice feels less ‘pretty’ to me - that doesn’t make it an unappealing name, but next to lovely lacy felicity, i want something a little softer.

violet is gorgeous and fits perfectly by vibe, but feels a bit too short with felicity and is a lot more common.

matilda is just right by vibe and sound, but is way more popular than felicity, leaving the set feeling imbalanced.

and that leaves darling vivienne !! soft and feminine (but not overly cute or frilly), substantial and on par by length with felicity, she’s a perfect fit aesthetically, and has the same familiar-but-unusual sense to her. a really lovely elegant set with a bit of vintage flair <3

2 Likes

I picked [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

1 Like