Sister set - hate it or love it?

Victoria [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]… what are your thoughts?

Hate it or love it, why?

6 Likes

I like it! I love how the first names are both long and elegant while the middles are both shorter nature names.

1 Like

I really like them together. I’m not sure why exactly, but I do.

They’re nice together! The formal firsts balance with the sweet, natural middles.

I really like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] together! I love how the middles correlate with each other, too!

Lovely choices and they go so well together.

not a huge fan of rose as a middle name but i love katerina ivy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Very pretty. I think they work really nicely together. :slight_smile:

Pretty!

I love it!! :heart_eyes: They’re perfect together!

LOVE IT. The sounds and overall vibes of the two names complement each other so perfectly. They are both regal and feminine with an edge, and the distinct nature mns bring perfect balance to the combos. I am so in love with this pair. :heart_eyes:

I love them together!

I love [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] together, and the themed middle names are beautiful.

Lovely! Both feel familiar but underused

Love it! So beautiful!

I love them! They go together so well.

Love! These names go so well together!

I like them together. I think the balance between long elegant first and short nature middle is great

That’s a beautiful combo! I like the theme of a long feminine first and a short botanical middle.