Sister sister :)

I like [name_f]Nola[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_u]June[/name_u] in general, but then again I’m not really a fan of names starting with N for some reason:) [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] are perfect together too.

[name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] gets my vote.

I like [name_f]Nola[/name_f] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f] the best. I actually think I like the sound of [name_f]Nova[/name_f] best, but [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is awesome too. [name_u]June[/name_u] is alright, and fits well with [name_f]Faye[/name_f], but I’d avoid another word name since [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is a word name. Which is why I think [name_f]Nola[/name_f] fits best, because [name_f]Nova[/name_f] is kind of a word name too. [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is awesome with [name_f]Faye[/name_f].

Thanks for your thoughts on these names!

One thing I kind of don’t like is that if we called [name_u]June[/name_u] “[name_f]Junie[/name_f]” it’ll be too close to sounding like [name_u]Julie[/name_u]. We have someone in our family named that…

I prefer [name_f]Nova[/name_f] (I like astronomy names( but all three are very pretty. [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] would be a nice compromise.

I love [name_f]Nola[/name_f] with sister [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. I agree with pp that the two syllable name [name_f]Nola[/name_f] soudns better with [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. Also, [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is beautiful and sleek like [name_f]Faye[/name_f]; whereas [name_u]June[/name_u] is a bit too vintage for my taste. [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is much fresher.

Good luck! I hope I helped.

• Also, there’s this saying on the internet that if you really loved one thing you wouldn’t fall in love with the second, or something? IDK

[name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]!

[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_u]June[/name_u] is just so pretty…I do love that. I’m loving all the feedback!

Also, I love vintage names so that’s why I love [name_u]June[/name_u]. From what I’ve read on [name_f]Nola[/name_f] it is actually a vintage name, too.

Woops I meant [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]* :slight_smile:

[name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is beautiful!

I love [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], and [name_f]Nola[/name_f] meshes so well with [name_f]Faye[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], but I think [name_u]June[/name_u] sounds better with [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. Either way, you’ve got a good name! What middle names do you like if [name_u]June[/name_u] is the first?

Ahhh [name_f]Nova[/name_f] is getting to be so popular! I [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_f]Faye[/name_f] and do not think [name_u]June[/name_u] sounds like a good match for a sibset.
I do not think you could wrong with [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].
[name_f]Faye[/name_f] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f] sound soft and [name_f]Ethereal[/name_f] like fairies…

I like [name_f]Nova[/name_f]. But that’s just me. It reminds me of stars.

I prefer [name_f]Nola[/name_f] to [name_u]June[/name_u], but I prefer [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] most.

I think [name_f]Nola[/name_f] fits better with [name_f]Faye[/name_f], then [name_f]Nova[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Nova[/name_f]. But if you love [name_u]June[/name_u], go for it.

I prefer [name_f]Nola[/name_f] to [name_u]June[/name_u], but I prefer [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] most.

[name_f]Nova[/name_f] I don’t personally like as a kids’ name. It makes me think of the PBS show called [name_f]Nova[/name_f] that I used to watch.

Thanks all! We love [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], too. We live in the Midwest so a lot of people go “HUH??” when they ask what [name_f]Faye[/name_f]'s name is so I’m assuming they will do the same when they hear [name_f]Nola[/name_f]. But that’s what I love about it: it’s unusual and beautiful but I don’t think too “far out there”

If we named her [name_u]June[/name_u] I was thinking of [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] for a middle name but still not sure and don’t get overly excited about it. So as of now, I think we are leaning more towards [name_f]Nola[/name_f]…

[name_f]Nova[/name_f]- science show
[name_f]Nola[/name_f]- [name_m]New[/name_m] Orleans, lion king (nala)

I’ve always loved the name [name_u]June[/name_u]. That being said, I like the sound of [name_f]Nola[/name_f] and it will be sure to climb in popularity as [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is so hot right now. But “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]” does always remind me of friends going to party in [name_m]New[/name_m] Orleans.

[name_u]June[/name_u] would be safest bet. And it’s pretty. Plus, it’s more important she has a beautiful name than one that goes with her sister’s :slight_smile: