Sister to Alia Serafina..

My husband and I have a beautiful 2 year old little girl named [name]Alia[/name] [name]Serafina[/name].
We absolutely love her name and want a name with a similar feel for a possible little sister to her some day.
Here are some names we have on our list… Suggestions and contsructive criticism welcome.

[name]Amaia[/name] [name]Gabriela[/name]/[name]Amaia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Kiara[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Ariela[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Mila[/name] [name]Rosalina[/name]

The boy name we have chosen would be [name]Asher[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] if that helps.
Thank you.

While all those names are lovely, [name]Kiara[/name] is my favorite from your list. I think [name]Ariela[/name] would be very close in sound to [name]Alia[/name] and would cause confusion :slight_smile:

I like [name]Kiara[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]. I think [name]Amaia[/name], [name]Ariela[/name] & [name]Mila[/name] are all great names, but sound very similar [name]Alia[/name]. I love your taste in names!

I like [name]Kiara[/name] [name]Gabriela[/name] as well. :slight_smile:

[name]Amaia[/name] [name]Gabriela[/name]/[name]Amaia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - I personally wouldnt use another ‘A’ name because then you would have to follow the pattern if you were to have more girls. This would limit your name choices.
[name]Kiara[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] - This is my fave from your list!
[name]Ariela[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Same thing with the ‘A’ - What about [name]Briella[/name]/ Briela
[name]Mila[/name] [name]Rosalina[/name] - The letters are too similar to [name]Alia[/name] for my liking.

Heres a few options:
[name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Although maybe you wouldnt want to use [name]Gabriella[/name] if you could name a future son’s mn [name]Gabriel[/name]?
[name]Tamara[/name]/[name]Samara[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Kaya[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] ?
[name]Tiana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]/[name]Esmay[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Essie[/name]-[name]May[/name] [name]Rosalina[/name]
[name]Sierra[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]

All the best choosing your perfect name!

[name]Alia[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] is gorgeous! [name]How[/name] do you pronounce [name]Alia[/name]?

I think [name]Ariela[/name] fits the best, but it’s also very close to [name]Alia[/name] imo. [name]Mila[/name] [name]Rosalina[/name] fits closest, but might be too close.

[name]Alia[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] is stunning!

I like [name]Mila[/name] with [name]Alia[/name], but with [name]Rosalie[/name] as the middle - [name]Mila[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name].

We Pronounce [name]Alia[/name] A-lee-A

Thank you all for the help and compliments !!
The search is still on :slight_smile: