Sister to Charlotte

Ok hubby and are at a tie. First child is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. Now baby number 2- [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] or [name_f]Carina[/name_f]? I love [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] for having a similar feel and love [name_f]Carina[/name_f] for NOT having a similar feel! [name_f]Do[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Carina[/name_f] go together at all though? Which do you vote for?

4 Likes

I much prefer [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]. Personally, I don’t think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Carina[/name_f] sound like a sister set. However, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are lovely together.

3 Likes

:heart: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I prefer [name_u]Evelyn to Carina[/name_u]. Also, [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is lovely!

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_u]Maria[/name_u]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]

Charlotte and [name_f]Carina[/name_f] are just not really working together for me, tbh. They feel at once too match-y and too different. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Charlotte and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] are great together! But I wonder if you’d consider combining your top two for an elegant and distinctive name right on par with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]: perhaps you’d like [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] as a sort of middle ground?

4 Likes

I have a soft spot for [name_f]Carina[/name_f]. I prefer it over [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u].

I love @elanorelle suggestion of [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]!

1 Like

Carina has the same spunk and charm as [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. It feels so vibrant and fresh.

1 Like

Beautiful choices! I prefer the name [name_f]Carina[/name_f] to [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], but I understand feeling torn when paired with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]…maybe [name_f]Carina[/name_f] with a softer mn would help it pair with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]? Maybe something like [name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] or [name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

I personally like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] more, but [name_f]Corina[/name_f] is super cute too!

I much prefer [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], it goes so beautifully with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and all the nice nicknames that [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] has. I can sort of see where you’re coming from with [name_f]Carina[/name_f] but… it reminds me of the Macarena. :speak_no_evil:

Aren’t [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] both variations of [name_m]Charles[/name_m]? They do sound nice together.

Hi there.

I personally don’t love either one, but I find them both to be perfectly nice names. Feminine, smart, simple, grows up well. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] do sound pretty perfect for sisters. That being said, I’d go w/Carina. It’s just way more interesting & unexpected. Basically every little girl is called [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] these days. :woman_shrugging:

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], especially with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

Evelyn!

Much prefer [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

Evelyn [name_f]Carina[/name_f] would be stunning! If your willing to use it as middle

I adore [name_f]Carina[/name_f] for you !

Carina is so unexpected! It is gorgeous and it matches [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] in a alliteration perspective but is spunky and vibrant and feels different . [name_f]Carina[/name_f] will certainly be less common

Evelyn is gorgeous too but I feel like it’s more popular and the expected choice with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. While it’s such a pretty name I know a few little [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]’s