Sister to Clementine?

Help me name [name]Clementine[/name] [name]May[/name]'s potential baby sister! We have a gender ultrasound Friday but I’ll only be 15 weeks so it won’t be as accurate as I’d like. Anyway, I love the name [name]Tallulah[/name], have basically spent the last year and a half thinking we’d name a future daughter [name]Tallulah[/name], and then tonight DH threw me a curveball. [name]Clementine[/name]'s middle name was my grandmother’s name. I figured we’d use his grandmother for [name]Tallulah[/name]'s MN and she’d be [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Ann[/name] and it’d be alright. Apparently he wants to incorporate both of his grandmother’s names in there which would make it [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name] which I do not love. So now I’m trying to find an alternate first name for the middle name [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. I kind of like [name]Daphne[/name], but I don’t love it. I don’t want anything too popular, but nothing reallllly out there. Nothing made up. Nothing that rhymes with [name]Ayden[/name]. Preferably nothing in the top 1000, but I could possibly make an exception. It just seems like most of the names I like are getting too popular ([name]Penelope[/name]) or end with -a ([name]Matilda[/name]) and sound bad with [name]Clara[/name]. I love [name]Poppy[/name], but our last name starts with a P and it sounds absolutely ridiculous. Thanks in advance!

mmm… how about:

[name]Jacinda[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Melody[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Charlize[/name]
[name]Gwenyth[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Bernadette[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Xanthe[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Claudette[/name]
[name]Tamika[/name]
[name]Temperance[/name]
[name]Valerie[/name]
[name]Whitney[/name]
[name]Yvonne[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Marguerite[/name]

I love [name]Daphne[/name]! [name]Love[/name] love love it. A lot more than [name]Tallulah[/name]. [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] are perfect

Other suggestions:

[name]Anthea[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Odette[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Elnora[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Serafine[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Mathilde[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name] (said the french way, Ma-TEELD)
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Hermione[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Prudence[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]

Good luck :slight_smile:

Why not try [name]Anna[/name] [name]Claire[/name] to honor both of them, I don’t know if you are set on that but [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Anna[/name] [name]Claire[/name] sounds pretty and might work with them

[name]Olive[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name] would be pretty, but it might be taking the food thing too far

I like

[name]Phillipa[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Augusta[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Madigan[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]

I tried to find names I thought fit what seemed to be your style, I hoped I helped

[name]Olive[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Lux[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Lavendar[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
Everleigh [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
Heart [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Aspen[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Primrose[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Sailor[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
tried to give some names out of the top 1000… SO all my favorites lol :wink: [name]Clara[/name] ann gives everything a nice rhythm

We have encountered a problem. As of last night for some unknown reason I am COMPLETELY stuck on the name [name]Birdie[/name]. [name]Clementine[/name] [name]May[/name] and [name]Birdie[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. My husband absolutely hates it. I need to make this happen. Right now I’m on the hunt for full names that will let me use it as a nickname to try to tempt him. Girl names are really hard for me because I tend to only like a handful enough to actually use them. I’m not even sure I could go through with using [name]Birdie[/name], but I love it right now.

1 Like

Maybe a bird name like [name]Wren[/name], [name]Lark[/name], [name]Sparrow[/name], [name]Paloma[/name] or [name]Raven[/name]. I can’t really think of a name that could have the nn [name]Birdie[/name] except for [name]Alberta[/name] but I’m not really a fan of that one.

I know a [name]Bridget[/name] that goes by [name]Bird[/name]. Maybe not the type of name you’re looking for. [name]Tallulah[/name], [name]Clementine[/name],and [name]Penelope[/name] were on my long list, so maybe a name in my signature catches your fancy?

I also had:
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Annora[/name]
[name]Jonquil[/name] nn [name]Jonny[/name]
Quillah
And [name]Rowan[/name]

10 years later I came across your post as my fave names are [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]!
Curious to know what you ended up naming your babies?