Sister to Max and Rue

We don’t know the gender of baby #3, due in less then a month. We are having a hard time finding the perfect name though and would really appreciate your thoughts and opinions on the names below. She/he will be a sibling to [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Rue[/name_u].

[name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_u]Remi[/name_u]
Seyla
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] or [name_u]Arya[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] or [name_u]Sacha[/name_u]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

Thank you
~ [name_u]Julie[/name_u]

With [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Rue[/name_u] I like something similarly strong and I think a shorter name would work better.
From your list my favourite is [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] would be my other choices.
I like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] but that may block you into sticking with the 3 letter theme for any further children.
Of the others I think [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f]/[name_u]Arya[/name_u] would work too.
With [name_u]Remi[/name_u], [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] I’m not keen on the shared initials and I think [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is a bit too long and feels almost frilly with your children’s names. [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] or [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] could work though.
Would you consider [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_u]Ezri[/name_u] or [name_f]Faye[/name_f]?

I love the name [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] and that would be my first choice with [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Rue[/name_u]. My second choice would be [name_u]Remi[/name_u]. I do like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_f]Paige[/name_f] as options though I prefer the name [name_u]Sage[/name_u] over [name_f]Paige[/name_f]. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] works as well. Many of the others seem too stylistically different.

I really dislike [name_u]Hero[/name_u] (too arrogant a name). [name_u]Salem[/name_u] brings to mind witches.

I really like [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and [name_u]Arya[/name_u] together. A very close second for me is [name_f]Willa[/name_f].

I vote [name_u]Salem[/name_u]! I know it makes some people think of the witch trials, but I live pretty near to [name_u]Salem[/name_u] MA and it’s really a fabulous town with lots of character, and the major is a really progressive amazing woman. That’s a little off topic but I always feel the need to defend the town about that witch thing.

Anyway [name_u]Salem[/name_u] is one of my favorite names in general so of course I love it! [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is my second pick, followed by [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]

I like either [name_u]Hero[/name_u] or [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. I think I like [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u], and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] together the best. Good luck!

Hmm… I will have to think some more on [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]. It’s beautiful, but maybe not the perfect fit. [name_m]Will[/name_m] add it to the list for now though. Thank you!

~ [name_u]Julie[/name_u]

My vote is for [name_f]Aria[/name_f]/[name_u]Arya[/name_u]!

I like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_f]Lark[/name_f] the best with [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Rue[/name_u]. They are both short and spunky. I also like [name_u]Kai[/name_u], but i feel like it is more of a boy name. [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] are also cute.

So excited for you @[name_u]Julie[/name_u],

Warmest congratulations!

You need a third three-letter name.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] my humble opinion :).

[name_f]Liv[/name_f], like [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Rue[/name_u], has just the right amount of vintage spunk.

[name_u]Kai[/name_u] feels too laid-back and modern.

My top additional ideas for you:

{b} [name_u]Max[/name_u] {and} [name_m]Ace[/name_m] / [name_u]Gus[/name_u] / [name_m]Ike[/name_m] / [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

{g} [name_u]Rue[/name_u] {and} [name_f]Bea[/name_f] / [name_f]Dot[/name_f] / [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] / [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], if the baby is a girl, works the best.

Middle ideas {some from your lists}:

{b} [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Rawson[/name_m] {and} [name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] {or} [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Fife[/name_u]

{g} [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] {and} [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] {or} [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

I like the idea of using another one syllable name, with it being three letters a bonus. With that in mind, and as sister to [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_u]Rue[/name_u], I think [name_f]Liv[/name_f] would work beautifully. I also think [name_f]Lark[/name_f] would be lovely alongside siblings [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_u]Rue[/name_u].

Outside of that ‘theme’ though, I think [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u] & [name_f]Willa[/name_f] make for a gorgeous trio.

Thank you everyone! To us it doesn’t matter if it’s another three letter name, or one syllable. We do prefer short names though since we dislike nicknames which are pretty much guaranteed with longer names.
And thank you for your lovely suggestions apollonia! I quite like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Fife[/name_u]/[name_m]Fyfe[/name_m], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].

~ [name_u]Julie[/name_u]

[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and [name_u]Remi[/name_u] or [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] are lovely. [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is very sweet too.

I like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] on your list and I suggest [name_f]Ida[/name_f] or [name_u]Kim[/name_u]

[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u] & [name_u]Hero[/name_u] are stunning together. I also like [name_u]Salem[/name_u].