Sisters Caroline and Marlowe?

We have a [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and are thinking [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] would be a cute sister name. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t automatically pair [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] together. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is a gorgeous with a southern flair she has an established classic feel. Whereas [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] has a more fashionable flair she feels trendier in comparison to [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] feels established like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] partly because of [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]. However even though [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] aren’t names that I would necessarily pair together I don’t think you should dismiss [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]. Honestly [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is gorgeous (as is Caroline) and I think paired together they have a bright southern flair feeling ever so charming. So I say go for it :tulip:

2 Likes

They feel very different stylistically to me, but I actually really like them together — especially as they share a lot of the same letters but have different sounds :slight_smile:

1 Like

ooh, i love them together! i’d count them amongst the same [name_u]Southern[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], no-nonsense, sweet and utterly beautiful names — in a similar vein to [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Della[/name_f], or [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]. I adore them together! I could see them running about aimlessly, playing games in nature :womans_hat::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I can see a sort of southern charm vibe to them both so they do go together if that’s what you’re aiming for specifically. However, I wouldn’t say they go together in general and I’m not sure how I feel about the similarity of arlo/arol in the middle :thinking:

1 Like

I think they go together very nicely :smiling_face:

1 Like

I think they sound great together. Sweet southern vibe!!

2 Likes

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] female, [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] male in my world.

Agree :slight_smile:

Awe, they’re fun! I think using names you love for siblings are better than using names you think ‘go together.’ 🩷

I second some others, not a pair I would put together, but I love [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] together!

It’s unexpected and both feel a bit sweet and sassy to me. Plus they both have the long oh in the middle that kind of ties them together.

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] are a charming while unexpected set! Funnily enough, I’ve met a number of Carolines with very different sister names (think: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and Eden), and I think the classic but southern, traditional yet fresh feel of [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] makes it work. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] are cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] paired together!! I’ve really taken to unisex female names lately and among those are names like [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_u]Harlow[/name_u], etc. Plus given how unisex [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] seems I like to think of it along with the nickname [name_u]Caro[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. But of course I don’t know that that’s what you call your daughter but I think they are great names together!

1 Like

I like them!!

I absolutely love them together!

Ooh what [name_f]Marnie[/name_f], [name_f]Maren[/name_f], or [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]