Sisters Evangeline and Ivy?

I already have an [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Evie[/name_f]” We are considering using [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for her half sister.
I’m hesitant because of how close the names are, but it’s the only name we both love, and she could go by her full name [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] which she loves.
What do you think?

If she only went by [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], I think it’d be fine, but if she is usually [name_f]Evie[/name_f], I’d look for something else. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] are really close. I think it’s hard to get rid of a nickname once it’s already been established, so I’m leaning towards finding another option.

I agree with previous poster. If she went by [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]/[name_f]Eva[/name_f]/[name_f]Lina[/name_f]/[name_u]Angie[/name_u] etc, it would be fine but [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] are a bit close for me.
I don’t think they’re unusably close as the ee and i sounds are strong and you won’t be calling them together forever, but it might be a tad matchy and a bit confusing when they’re young

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] sound too close to me.

I agree with the others. If she went by [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] only it’d be absolutely fine but [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] are much too similar. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Iris[/name_f]?