Sisters for my top boy names

I think this is a super fun trend so I had to hop on!

[name_f]My[/name_f] top names:

[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Monte[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

tia!!

Yay I love these posts :dove:

[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m] ~ [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] ~ [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_m]Monte[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] ~ [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ~ [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] and [name_f]Hesther[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_m]Monte[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

Dante Mattias + Miriam Dinah
Alexander Soren + Louisa Irene
Monte Peregrine + Jean Larkspur
Marius Alexander + Camille Margaret

[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] (very dante-esque first names :heart_eyes:)
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_m]Monte[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] & [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] & [name_f]Lucretia[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

You have such an interesting group of names here!

[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] and [name_f]Caprice[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
[name_m]Monte[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] and [name_u]Janis[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] or [name_u]Janis[/name_u] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Aretha[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Valeraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]Christiana[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u]
[name_f]Flavia[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_m]Monte[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] and [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

@tori101 I really like [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]!

@Greyblue [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] works so well with [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is so cute!

@may.rose I love [name_u]Camille[/name_u] and it really does work well with [name_m]Marius[/name_m]!

@alessia810 [name_m]Dante[/name_m] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is regal whilst still feeling warm which ticks all the boxes haha, also love [name_f]Willa[/name_f] as a mn!

@columbiacharm I love love love [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] as a sibset and I actually did have [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] on my list a few weeks ago, removed it for some reason because I didn’t have anything to pair it with. It goes so well with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!

@shanade213 [name_f]Valeraine[/name_f] sounds so cool!

@lenamurph I used to love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] a while back, so seeing it paired with my love, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], it might just go back on the list!

4 Likes