Sisters?

I’m in love with 2 names that I think are beautiful [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Shae[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Luci[/name]). I would love to name my future daughters these names (if it works out that somewhere down the line I have two daughters)! But do they work as a sibset? Be honest. To me, they seem to have very different styles and don’t seem very compatible. Is anyone else getting this vibe from these names?

I think [name]Harlow[/name] and the NN [name]Luci[/name] go well… both very beautiful, old-fashioned girls names… but [name]Harlow[/name] & [name]Luciana[/name] not so much…
also, as a side not… in general, and definately, if u read around these msg boards [name]Harlow[/name] is becoming QUITE the popular name!!! I dont know if that affects your decisions at all, but it is something to think about…

For me, [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Shea[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name] definitely don’t go together. [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Shea[/name] is trendy and rather masculine, while [name]Luciana[/name] is sophisticated, elegant, exotic, and quite feminine.

[name]Harlow[/name] works with trendy/unisex names like [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Camden[/name], [name]Linden[/name], [name]Piper[/name], etc., while [name]Luciana[/name] belongs with [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Evelina[/name], [name]Mirabella[/name], [name]Juliana[/name], etc.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

What [name]Jill[/name] said :slight_smile: They just don’t work as a sibset. Which one do you like more?

Well, since [name]Harlow[/name] has became so popular lately, I think [name]Luciana[/name].

[name]How[/name] about [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] & [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Faith[/name]?

I like [name]Lucia[/name] if its pronounced as “loo-see-ah”. The only problem is that [name]Olivia[/name] is very popular right now. Still I love that both names have the “L” sound in them, they both end in “ia”, and they have the nicknames [name]Luci[/name] & Livi (should we choose to use them).