Sisters?

I have my heart set on sister’s named…

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [[name_u]Mattie[/name_u], [name_m]Teddie[/name_m] & [name_f]Bea[/name_f]]

What do you think of them together?

Full names would be [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. Brothers would be [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] and [name_m]Asher[/name_m].

Absolutely perfect! [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are two favourites of mine, and I love [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] too. The combos are great too!

Absolutely gorgeous! I like [name_f]Tillie[/name_f] better for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], actually, but [name_u]Mattie[/name_u], [name_m]Teddie[/name_m] & [name_f]Bea[/name_f] are adorable. [name_f]Tillie[/name_f] & [name_m]Teddie[/name_m] are too close [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I really like them together but would even more like [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f] with this spelling in this particular sibset.

I like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] ([name_f]Tilda[/name_f]) and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] together, but [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] seems very formal to me.

I think [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] are just perfect together. I love the combos [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], too. Personally, I wouldn’t pair [name_u]Eden[/name_u] with [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] as it feels very different in style from them and other sisters’ names, but it’s a matter of taste, I guess.

I love it! Those used to be three of my favourite names and I’m very glad someone else loves them used together!