Skye Katherine or Kathryn?

I’m trying to decide between Skye Katherine or Skye Kathryn. The middle name is in honour of 2 family members who’s names are Karen and Katrina, which are both variants of Katherine. I can’t decide on which spelling to use though. And does it flow well with Skye? What are your thoughts? :thinking:

I sort of prefer the look of [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f]! I enjoy the double Y, plus the look of the fact that they’re both sort of spelling variants of the original names. I’d consider [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] the more traditional spelling of the two, and [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] a sweet remix!! I also think the flow is perfect. Two lovely names (I adore [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] so much especially). xx

3 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is definitely [name_f]Katherine[/name_f].

I just think [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] looks sleek, well polished and elegant. [name_u]Skye[/name_u] sounds gorgeous with [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] making an overall lovely combination.

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] the best. [name_m]Just[/name_m] putting this out there, but maybe you might like another variation of the name?
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] or [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] would be lovely too.

1 Like

[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] looks best to me!! I like it!!

3 Likes

[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f], it looks more pleasing to me than [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]-

[name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. Flows beautiful