Skyler's little sister

My sister’s daughter is [name]Skyler[/name]. It’s not my favorite name but it suits her well! Now she’s having a second baby girl and is looking for a name that works well with [name]Skyler[/name]. I feel like she’s steering away from traditionally unisex names, but a really frilly girly name wouldn’t work well with [name]Skyler[/name] either.

Here are some ideas:

[name]Nola[/name]

[name]Lila[/name]

[name]Maisie[/name]

[name]Do[/name] any of those work, in your opinion(s)? What other names would you suggest?

Or what about [name]Daphne[/name]? [name]Kaia[/name]? [name]Roslyn[/name]? [name]Natalia[/name]/[name]Natasha[/name]? [name]Dahlia[/name]?

[name]Maisie[/name] is very cute but is almost too girly for [name]Skylar[/name]. What about [name]Harper[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Kendall[/name], [name]Reese[/name], [name]Addison[/name] or [name]Quinn[/name]?

I think she wants to move away from more unisex names, but because [name]Skyler[/name] is unisex, her sister’s name can’t be over the top frilly. I do like [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] but we’re maybe hoping for something a little less popular/trendy.

Maybe something nature sounding, since [name]Skyler[/name] sounds like ‘sky’? Here are some names that might work…

[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Anthea[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Liv[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]

Thanks, [name]Iris[/name]! I like [name]Willow[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], and [name]Luna[/name]. Some of your other suggestions are gorgeous (like [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name]) but I’m not sure they work well with [name]Skyler[/name].