Sloane, Soleil or Soleia?

Soleil :heart:

Soleia

I love [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]!!

Soleil is so pretty.

Soleil is a very pretty name. I just don’t get the appeal of [name_u]Sloane[/name_u].

Sloane!

Soleia! [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] is a close second.

Definitely [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]!

Not a fan of Soleia but I really like both [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] and [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]! [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] is probably my favorite but Soeleli is a close second.

I like [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] best! [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] feels more practical and less magical than the other two, while Soleia feels a bit too out-there! [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] is familiar because of the Cirque du [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] but beautiful!

Soleia is my favorite of the three. I’ve just never been a big fan of [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] (though a college friend named her daughter this and she wears it well). I live in [name_f]France[/name_f] and [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] is not used as a name here (and is a grammatically masculine noun, too), so I just have trouble seeing it—but I think it would fine in the US. I know there was an American actress with that name.

Other suggestions along these lines:
[name_f]Solene[/name_f] (so-len, like “lentil”)
[name_f]Solange[/name_f]

[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] & Soleia are absolutely stunning, it’s hard to choose!

Sloane is a guilty pleasure of mine so she gets my vote! But [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] is STUNNING, and feels super warm and elegant. You can’t go wrong with any of the 3 tbh

I adore [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]. Wish I had been brave enough to use it!! Was partly worried the kiwis wouldn’t know how to pronounce it. Though I’m done having children I dream of a fourth named [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]

1 Like