Sloane?

Thoughts on the name [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]?

i love sloane! it’s very cool girl imo; so strong and distinctive for such a little name. i know a little sloan elsie, and she is the cutest thing!

2 Likes

Sooo cute. Spunky, fresh, a little tomboyish, and completely beautiful. Such a strong, grounded name!

[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] is gorgeous!! It has such an intriguing and cool sound

It’s one of the few names that I really do not get the appeal of at all; it makes me think of slow, groan, moan, I just picture the sloth from Zootopia speaking incredibly slowly.
I do find [name_u]Sloan[/name_u] a little bit punchier, pushes the name a little bit more towards the likes of [name_u]Blair[/name_u].

1 Like

I don’t like te combination of letters in [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]. There is nothing wrong with the name [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] but it doesn’t appeal to me personally.

I agree, I do not understand the appeal whatsoever. It has a dreary sound. Plus in the UK we have the [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_u]Ranger[/name_u] association.

I loooove Sloane!! It’s so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] is my all-time favorite girl name. And of course, DH hates it. :neutral_face: So, I’m always supportive of anyone who wants to use it!

We also have a little neighbor baby named [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] and she is absolute perfection. So…yes…I love the name!

I love [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]!

It’s sleek, and i agree comes off as very preppy and “cool”

I really like [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]! I think it’s a beautiful name. I’d use it for a boy or a girl so I love the fluidity of it.