SloppyArt?

[name]Just[/name] wondering if SloppyArt has chosen a middle name for baby [name]Finlay[/name], or if he has been born (I can’t remember when your due date is, but I thought it was soon). Keep us posted! [name]Hope[/name] everything is going great for your family!

O lemon, thanks for checking…
Our boy arrived on Friday, at home, during a day of very shifty weather (pouring rain one minute, streaming sunshine the next) at 3:33pm. We looked him over a few days before deciding, yesterday, that he’s definitely a…

[name]Finlay[/name] [name]Malloy[/name] McMaster

I ran by all the names I’d liked at any stage of pregnancy, but the truth is he only really looks like a [name]Finlay[/name]. And, funny enough, exactly like a [name]Malloy[/name]. At some point maybe I’ll post a picture in arrivals so you can see just what I mean.

Can’t thank you and helpful nameberrites enough…I’ll be back soon to contemplate names and with more delight & leisure because they won’t be with an inner frantic clock ticking down and with any personal investment:) Thanks again, from me and [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Malloy[/name].

A HUGE congratulations to you and your family on [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Malloy[/name]! Perfect name! I’m sure you, daddy, and [name]Wyatt[/name] will spoil the little fellow… :slight_smile:

Congrats!!! And that is a wonderful name you have picked!

Great news, congratulations and welcome to the world [name]Finlay[/name]!

[name]Finlay[/name] [name]Malloy[/name] McMaster sounds very handsome and sophisticated! [name]Welcome[/name], little [name]Finlay[/name]!

Congrats! [name]Finlay[/name] is a great name!

Congratulations! I’m so glad you went for [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Malloy[/name] - such a great name and with lovely meaning for your family. Enjoy your first weeks with [name]Finlay[/name]!

Congratulations! I for one would really like to see what a baby [name]Malloy[/name] looks like. If you would like us to post a picture at the end of a blog along with a birth announcement, please send it and details to me at pam@nameberry.com. Wonderful choice!

Wow! Cognratulations, Sloppy!!! :slight_smile: I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Malloy[/name] McMaster, and am so happy that you went with it! :slight_smile:

I hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile:

Take care!