Slowly going crazy....Talk me through it!

I’m torn between two names and would love some input! When I have asked friends, it is always about 50/50…

[name_u]Reece[/name_u]-- I like how it sounds with our last name and with our first son’s name. I like that it sounds masculine to me (though I know it is used on girls as well, though I guess I don’t think of it as a girl’s name). I like the [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] spelling but my hubby said no way since he didn’t know how to pronounce it;)

[name_u]Corbin[/name_u]- I like the nickname option of [name_u]Cory[/name_u] and that it isn’t very common. It does end in -in just like my other son, which I don’t like as well, but it isn’t that big of deal. I do think that maybe it gets lost with all of the C names like [name_u]Camden[/name_u], [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], [name_m]Caden[/name_m], etc. It is less common than [name_u]Reece[/name_u] is (once you consider the popularity for both males and females) so I like that part of it.

I am equally split between them–Pros and cons to both of them?!? Thanks so much!

I prefer [name_u]Corbin[/name_u].

Negatives to [name_u]Reece[/name_u] are what you listed: various spellings, used for girls too, [name_u]Reece[/name_u] not being the classic spelling or even the second most common ([name_u]Reese[/name_u])

I like both of them…how about [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] [name_u]Reece[/name_u]? I think it flows well.

It seems like you have thought it through quite well. [name_m]Both[/name_m] are nice names. If the fact that [name_u]Reece[/name_u] is unisex bothers you, have you considered [name_u]Reid[/name_u]? [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] nn [name_u]Cory[/name_u] is my preference between the two. Are you trying to stay way from “n” ending names? What’s brothers name? What will the middle name be?

I think [name_u]Reece[/name_u] sounds like an educated young man whereas [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] is into football. I personally wouldn’t want two of the same endings… then if you have a third what would you do? Same ending?

[name_f]My[/name_f] other son is [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]-- so part of me thinks that [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] are a bit too similar-- especially if I am calling them together. I do think I would use the name [name_u]Cory[/name_u] quite often, though, so [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] and [name_u]Cory[/name_u] sound different. Middle name will likely be [name_u]Michael[/name_u] for either, but not set in stone.

I prefer [name_u]Reece[/name_u] to [name_u]Corbin[/name_u], especially with your first son’s name. I don’t mind the same ending, but I think that [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is a very masculine name and I find [name_u]Reece[/name_u] much more masculine than [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] for some reason. I do prefer the [name_u]Reese[/name_u] and [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] spellings, but [name_u]Reece[/name_u] is not a une3k spelling by any means.