Smaller list which one?

Sorry about the second post have shortened the list - 2 questions :thinking:

Looking for a softer pretty girls to match my other kids

Which 2 do you think suits the best?

• [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Ella[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

Also I really like it how [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] can have [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] if she wants.

• [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] can have a nn of [name_f]Ella[/name_f] seeing as though most shorten it to [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]?
  • is [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] a better name match as they will have same type of nn?

So hard there’s too many nice girls names!!
Also For reference we are in Australia :hugs:
thanks so much!! :hugs:

1 Like

Honestly I like any of these 4 for you. I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Libby[/name_f] (if you like that) would be so cute with [name_f]Maddy[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]. For [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], I personally prefer either [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] as a nickname (actually [name_f]Libby[/name_f] works too for this name), but I think [name_f]Ella[/name_f] as a nn could work! Those are my top 2 picks for you

1 Like

I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] for you and I think [name_f]Ella[/name_f] could be a very plausible nickname

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] would be my pick. She could definitely go by [name_f]Ella[/name_f] if she wanted to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, girls names are so hard!

I like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] the most out of the 4 you listed. I definitely think [name_f]Ella[/name_f] works as a nickname for [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] “[name_f]Ella[/name_f]” seems perfect!

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ella[/name_f] definitely works!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite by far is [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] could definitely work as a nickname for it!
[name_f]Mikki[/name_f] and [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] are very cutesy together, but I don’t think that makes [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] a better match necessarily.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your replies!