Smaller list - which one?

Sorry about the second post have shortened the list - 2 questions :thinking:

Looking for a softer pretty girls to match my other kids

Which 2 do you think suits the best?

• [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Ella[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

Also I really like it how [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] can have [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] if she wants.

• [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] can have a nn of [name_f]Ella[/name_f] seeing as though most shorten it to [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]?
  • is [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] a better name match as they will have same type of nn?

So hard there’s too many nice girls names!!
Also For reference we are in Australia :hugs:
thanks so much!! :hugs:

I think all of them could potentially work… I think I would vote for either [name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] with the sibset. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] just feels a little mismatched, imho, and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is just so common nowadays. But you really can’t go wrong with any of them. :slight_smile:

As for [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] would make a perfect nn, but [name_f]Ella[/name_f] feels too much like its own name to me. But that may just be me.

1 Like

I think i like [name_f]Ella[/name_f] the best

The first syllable of [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] is quite a harsh sound, so if you were looking for softer name I personally would avoid that one.

I have known some mummies to use [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] though…(if you dont mind the clan of the cave bear connections! Heh)

1 Like

I like [name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] with your other kids. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] can be shortened to [name_f]Ella[/name_f] if you’d want. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is pretty, feminine, smart and quirky, in my opinion.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your opinions !