SMG Names Son Rocky James

According to Us Weekly, ‘[name]Buffy[/name]’ [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] Gellar and her husband, actor [name]Freddie[/name] [name]Prinze[/name] [name]Jr[/name]., have already picked a name for their second child.

After the adorable name they picked for their first-born [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name], this time they took some risks (in my humble opinion) and named the baby boy [name]Rocky[/name] [name]James[/name].

[name]Just[/name] to remember that [name]James[/name] is also [name]Freddie[/name]'s middle name. And [name]Rocky[/name] is usually a nickname for [name]Rocco[/name].

So what do you think? :slight_smile:

They did so well with their daughter and then they completely mess up little … “[name]Rocky[/name]”'s name.
I really hope for him that he’ll be called [name]James[/name] (which is such a nice name that goes really will with [name]Charlotte[/name]).

[name]Rocky[/name] is really bad, [name]IMO[/name]. I don’t really like their daughter’s name, but it’s a lot better. I always think of rocks, [name]Rocky[/name] Road ice cream and dogs when I hear [name]Rocky[/name]. [name]James[/name] is nice, though. Why not [name]James[/name] as the first name?

I kinda like it! It sounds a little jokey - like it’s more of a nickname than a real name - but [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Rocky[/name] sounds cute for now! It balances out the sweetness of [name]Charlotte[/name] nicely. I have a feeling he may go by [name]James[/name] if he ends up in the professional world, but nothing wrong with [name]Rocky[/name] for an actor if he follows in Mom’s footsteps, [name]IMO[/name]. For a baby it’s super cute, but I’d like to have seen it as a nickname for a more serious first name.