Snow and Stars: Replacing Hespera

I need to replace a name on my list. After much back and forth and thoughts and conversations, we’re letting Hespera go as a first name. I still very much want to use her as a middle, so I’m searching for a name that will work with Hespera (as none of the names I’ve already got works too well with her, in my opinion).

Hespera’s snow, stars, throws, fairy lights, fires, cinnamon, hot chocolate, harps and joy.

I don’t want names that begin with A, G, I, and T, and I’d like to avoid names beginning with C, E, M, O and P.

Our girl is named A p h r o d i t e. Possible brother and sister names are [name_m]Casimir[/name_m], [name_m]Endymion[/name_m], [name_m]Galileo[/name_m], [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], Orpehus and Théoden; [name_f]Callisto[/name_f], [name_f]Isis[/name_f], [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] and [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel.

Thought number one is [name_f]Vespera[/name_f], this would obviously be instead of Hespera.

This is my list:
Belladonna
Elbereth
[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]/[name_f]Halcyone[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
Melian
Orithyia
Rivendell
[name_f]Sylvana[/name_f]
Undómiel
Utopia
Venatrix
Verdande
Verticordia
Vespertine
[name_f]Yavanna[/name_f]
Zephyria
[name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]

So which of these do you like, and do you have any suggestions for me (us)?

… and thanks for reading and keeping up with my craziness!!

I immediately fell in love with Belladonna, Elbereth, [name_f]Yavanna[/name_f], and [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]. [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] is also a lovely choice! Venatrix is also adorable, but I not so sure how well it works with [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f]. Here are my suggestions:
[name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]
Hesperides
[name_f]Nephele[/name_f]
Orthosie
[name_f]Cybele[/name_f]
Eilina
Deirdre

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like [name_f]Vespera[/name_f], but [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]!

What about [name_f]Leontine[/name_f], [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f], [name_f]Brunhilde[/name_f], [name_f]Romilly[/name_f], [name_u]Damaris[/name_u], Bradamante, Gwenllian, Nimue…

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Instead of Hespera I love Belladonna , Elbereth , [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] & Vespertine .

Some new suugestions ( sorry for any previous repits ) :

Catkin : (pronounced “KAHT-ken”)
[name_f]Kore[/name_f] : [name_f]Kore[/name_f] is a Greek name meaning “maiden.” The goddess [name_f]Kore[/name_f] is later known as [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] when she is taken into the Underworld.
Erigone. Another myth identifies Virgo as Erigone, the daughter of Icarius of Athens. She hung herself after the death of her father, and [name_m]Dionysus[/name_m] placed them both in the night sky.
[name_f]Modestine[/name_f]
[name_u]Demeter[/name_u]/[name_f]Ceres[/name_f]. Virgo is strongly associated with [name_f]Kore[/name_f]/[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]'s mother, the goddess of the harvest. [name_u]Demeter[/name_u] might be Greek for “barley,” and [name_f]Ceres[/name_f] means “to grow.”
[name_f]Crescent[/name_f]
[name_f]Glimmer[/name_f]. One of the nicknames for this constellation is the “dark sign.”
Hilaeira
[name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]
Virelai
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
Amalthea

I hope you like some :slight_smile:

[name_f]EDIT[/name_f] : I just saw that you want names not starting by some letters . [name_m]Just[/name_m] delete the names with the letters you dont want :smiley:

Ooo, [name_f]Vespera[/name_f]! [name_f]Love[/name_f]! I’ve actually always wanted to suggest that for you, but since you were so in love with Hespera, it seemed kinda pointless. And Vespertine is gorgeous, too. I actually can’t decide which one I like better.

But if you really want to use Hespera in the middle, then [name_f]Vespera[/name_f]/Vespertine is obviously not an option. Out of your current list, I love [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f], Verdande, and [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] and think they would pair very well with Hespera. [name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]/[name_f]Halcyone[/name_f], too, but I’m not sure I really like it in a combo with Hespera. [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f] would be better, but that’s an “A” name, so that won’t work.

The only new suggestion I have for you at the moment is Euterpe, the muse of music and lyric poetry.

[name_f]Vespera[/name_f] is very much the same sort of image to me. I also like Verpertine or Verperine. I might have made them up, idk :stuck_out_tongue:

My biggest suggestion to you is [name_f]Hestia[/name_f]. She’s very similar, has the same sort of images and is still Greek mythology and most of the combos you have with Hespera will still work with [name_f]Hestia[/name_f].

From the rest of your list, I get the same sorts of image from these:

[name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] – [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] is very much the winter version of Tinuviel to me. This is my favorite from this list.
Venatrix
Verdande – It’s not quite the same to me. It’s more end of winter, but still fairy lights and fire and snuggling and cold
Vespertine – OH I see we had the same thought here :stuck_out_tongue:

My own suggestions:

Chione – I keep bringing this up :stuck_out_tongue: She’s a goddess of snow and the repeating EE sound with [name_f]Dita[/name_f] doesn’t bother me here like it does in other names. [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] of snow and daughter of Boreas (which seems appropriate considering your heritage). I know it’s a C :stuck_out_tongue:
Eirlys – I know you said no E, but this name means “snowflake” and it’s so delicate and beautiful
Chilali – snow bird – again, I’m breaking the rules
Lumikki – snow
Daciana – this is a wolf name, which I know you love, and it gives me nice images of snowy trees, white wolves, things like that. It’s wilder than you want though
[name_f]Ursa[/name_f] – This give me the same images you get
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f] – this gives me winter at the beach
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Demetria[/name_f]
[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] – :stuck_out_tongue: You got rid of Proserpina but maybe you like [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]? Her name has always made me think of the end of winter and beginning of [name_f]Spring[/name_f], the flowers pushing through the snow, the air still cold enough you need cocoa and fire. I’m being dangerous about breaking these rules today :stuck_out_tongue:
[name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] – This used to be on your list, but I think you should bring it back. I like [name_f]Dita[/name_f] and [name_u]Zia[/name_u] together and she’s frosty
[name_f]Eponine[/name_f] – another E I think you should consider
Orithyia – or-ith-ee-ah – an Athenian princess abducted by Boreas and made the goddess of cold, gusty mountain winds. It’s a rule breaker, I can’t help myself!
[name_f]Nephele[/name_f] – cloud and taken from the name of cloud nymphs. It makes me think of high winter clouds in gray skies. Like Chione, the ee doesn’t bother me. I think what bothered me about Belphoebe with [name_f]Dita[/name_f] was how many sounds they shared
[name_f]Hypatia[/name_f]
[name_f]Phaedra[/name_f] – she gives me similar images to [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f]. A wintery form of Nuvi. It doesn’t have the hard P like [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] (Which I just typed as Pandroa). Maybe it’s okay :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I broke the rules a bunch up there. If you’d like, I’ll come back and give you some rule following suggestions.

Some notables from your list:

[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u] – I like it, but it’s very bright and white to me. And I like [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f] much better for your middles
Orithyia – I just noticed I added this to my list and didn’t see it on yours :smiley:
Utopia – This would be weird as a name
[name_f]Yavanna[/name_f] – Very woodsy and Nuvi like
[name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] – She’s very much like [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] to me. [name_f]Windy[/name_f] and fierce

Gah, [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] is so lovely! If you must let Hespera go, I think [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] would serve as a nice replacement.

I’m down with the nastiest cold, so my abilities to comprehend information are in shutdown and therefore, with the fear of sounding like an idiot, I must ask: are you looking for first names for Hespera as a middle or just names that go well with her (other middles)? I love [name_f]Juno[/name_f] (currently in a state of gush over [name_f]Juno[/name_f] Hespera), [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] and [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]. I really like Elbereth and Undómiel as well, I just love them even more as middles (Undómiel in particular). I would love a name (cough [name_f]Juno[/name_f]) Hespera Undómiel though, that would be so beautiful :smiley:

As for suggestions … [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]? taking a long shot I know she’s been on your list for some time and I couldn’t help but suggesting her :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Vespera[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Bellona- like the [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] of war, no?
Chione- I suggest this for Roo a year ago, I think [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] of [name_f]Snow[/name_f] will be perfect for your winter baby.
Eirlys- I second this! A very snowy name :wink:
Ostara
[name_f]Thalassa[/name_f]
[name_f]Electra[/name_f]- I know you want to avoid E, but this is my favourite Pleiades, so…
Meliae
[name_f]Lucina[/name_f]- epithet for [name_f]Juno[/name_f]?
Feronia- another [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess (plebeians, freedmen, and liberality).
[name_f]Hebe[/name_f]/Juventas
[name_f]Laverna[/name_f]
Sjöfn
[name_u]Amari[/name_u]ë- A names are prohibited, I know. But maybe as a middle? Lol.
Sigyn
Fréawine
Nessanië
Eirwen
Mentlana
Sniezhana
[name_f]Neva[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f]

Sorry for the random list and for breaking your rules. :wink:

Some other suggestions i found :

[name_f]Berenike[/name_f]
Dareia
Despoina
[name_f]Diantha[/name_f]
Dionysia
[name_f]Frona[/name_f]
Hathor
[name_f]Hecuba[/name_f]
[name_f]Hermia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hypatia[/name_f]
Smeme
Kallistrate
Lachesis
[name_f]Leda[/name_f]
Sapheire
Sostrate
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
Xanthippe

Dramagirl; [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]'s my “if I never have an [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] or [name_m]Endymion[/name_m]” name, in other words saved for the last child with many if’s. Hesperides has the same problem as Hespera. [name_f]Nephele[/name_f] is lovely, and one I’ve considered in the past, I might revisit this one. [name_f]Cybele[/name_f] is beautiful and [name_f]Deirdre[/name_f] too. I actually really love [name_f]Deirdre[/name_f], will see if Husband will get on board with this one… Thank you!

Sorceress; No G names! Gwenllian we took of because of [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] - if I have a son this will be his name. I can’t mess that up. Nimue… she’s not snowy but I like her very much. [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] we took off, again, doesn’t feel right. Bradamante is lovely, I might need to revisit this one. The others just doesn’t fit. Thanks so much!

[name_f]Belle[/name_f]; thank you! From your suggestions I like Hilaeira, but it sounds too close to hilarious. I do really love [name_u]Demeter[/name_u], so pretty.

[name_f]Meg[/name_f]; yay, I love [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] too! It’s a good name. Vespertine too, it’s so chilling. If I use either of these I won’t be concerned with Hespera of course, I’d still get the sound I’m after ;). Euterpe is lovely, I think this is the only muse name I haven’t considered at some point. But it’s lovely and I like her domain over flutes and lyric poetry. Thanks so much!

[name_u]Angel[/name_u]; [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] is truly lovely, it’s one of those names I go back and forth on, mainly because hest is the word for horse in Norwegian. My mother’s language is going to be the end of me. I knew you’d like [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] ;). From your suggestions I love Chione, Daciana, [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] (if I can convince the Husband), [name_f]Demetria[/name_f], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] (obviously, but this feels watery to me. Like diving into a frozen forest lake), [name_f]Eponine[/name_f], [name_f]Nephele[/name_f], [name_f]Hypatia[/name_f] and [name_f]Phaedra[/name_f] (but it’s so sad!). Eh, you’re probably right about Utopia. I was listening to Goldfrapp and it seemed like an excellent idea at the time. Thank you so much!

Elja; [name_f]Juno[/name_f] Hespera Undomiel would be gorgeous! I will run this one by Husband. I like [name_f]Juno[/name_f] so much. [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] was our war, he favoured [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] so no way he will give me [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] now. I will write it down though, just in case. I hope you’ll get better soon, sweets, hugs.

[name_m]Cy[/name_m]; yay, you like [name_f]Vespera[/name_f]! Lots of you do, how lovely for me. Bellona, Ostara, [name_f]Thalassa[/name_f], [name_f]Electra[/name_f], Juventas (love this, but we follow Italian football and one of the biggest clubs is Juventus :(), [name_u]Amari[/name_u]ë (as a middle), and [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], but no G’s because of [name_m]Galileo[/name_m]. That’s my most set rule. Thanks for all the suggestions, so many lovely ones!

[name_f]Belle[/name_f], again; I like [name_f]Berenike[/name_f] ([name_f]Berenice[/name_f], rather), Hathor, [name_f]Hypatia[/name_f], [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] and Xanthippe very much.

Keep

[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvana[/name_f]
[name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] - fave

Eliminate:

Belladonna - [name_f]Madonna[/name_f]'s prettier sister?
Elbereth - Clunky
Melian - lacks pizzazz
Orithyia - sounds like a disease
Rivendell - better as a middle name
Undómiel - see Rivendell
Utopia - nice in theory not so good as a name
Venatrix - sounds like an allergy medication
Verdande - Reminds me of a dandy (eg. a gallant male with a flair for fashion)
Verticordia - Misericordia’s twin sister
Vespertine - reminds me of aspirin. [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] is more usable.
[name_f]Yavanna[/name_f] - Ya vanna? [name_f]Yo[/name_f] vinnie!
Zephyria - The [name_m]French[/name_m] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is much prettier!

Yeah, I already thought that Juventas is a bad idea. I personally favor [name_f]Hebe[/name_f], then I thought why not mention both all together, lol.

Of course, [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] is pretty (still slightly prefer Hespera, but [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] is a very nice alternative)

Some other suggestions:
[name_f]Vesta[/name_f]- Thought you’ll still prefer [name_f]Vespera[/name_f], but this the [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] is lovely too.
Erytheia- Still no?
Hemera- not so starry since this is the goddess of daylight.
Clymene
Eupraxia
Euphrosyne- One of the charites. [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] of good cheer, joy, mirth, and merriment.
Thespeia
Clíodhna
Finvarra- too Irish?
Castalia

ps: no one ever called me [name_m]Cy[/name_m] before you. I like it. :slight_smile:

Okay, let’s see… I’m not going to be practical. I’m just going to write what I see and have some fun.

Belladonna- I’m trying to be objective, which is hard with names. I don’t care for this, but I don’t seem to like most [name_f]Bel[/name_f] names. Belladonna feels so very gothic to me. I’m imagining a tall, slim girl, with layers of black lace. She carries around a briefcase full of poetry and wears a pair of battered old boots she bought at a thrift store that stink to high heaven, but she won’t get rid of them. She roles her eyes at some of [name_f]Dita[/name_f]'s ideas, but at night they stay up late whispering and reading to each other.

Elbereth- She’s a bookish girl, for sure. She’s quiet, an introvert. Most people don’t realize what an incredible imagination she has because useless chatter isn’t something she feels is necessary. She shares with those she’s close to, and she’s close to only a few. You’ll find her curled up by the fireplace, lost in a book, or staring off into space with the book sitting beside her. She has some pretty radical viewpoints, and when she’s older, she may even partake in some movements she feels strongly about, but it will always be from the side. She’s not a follower or a leader, preferring total independence.

[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]/[name_f]Halcyone[/name_f]- Halcy is the epitome of joy. She’s the sort of person that makes people feel better just by being around her. She has pink apple cheeks and eyes that sparkle. She laughs and dances and loves pink and purple. She charms and hugs and flutters about like a fairy. If there’s a negative side to her, it’s that she’s never where she’s supposed to be, always wandering away to talk to someone new or explore what’s around the corner.

[name_f]Juno[/name_f]- [name_f]Juno[/name_f] is smart. This girl has a future as a scientist of some sorts, possible something to do with astronomy. She almost gave you a heart attack when she was little by climbing out the window and pulling herself up on the roof so she could see the stars. There’s no keeping her from doing anything she wants to do. She’s not argumentative, she’ll listen to what you have to say, and then calmly and logically counter that with her side of things until you nod your head, realizing that she’s right and your wrong.

Melian- The mother hen of the group. She’s been organizing tea parties since she was two, sending out “invites” to her family and making sure there’s food and drinks for all. If you’re sad, Melian will be the first to comfort you. While the other girls all have grand plans for their future, Melian wants a home in the country with a house full of children and a yard of goats. Her life might not be the most exciting by her siblings’ standards, but Melian is happy. There’s not a bit of doubt in her. She knows what she needs to feel fulfilled, and simple as her dreams are, she’s probably the happiest of the girls.

Oops, I’ve got to go, we’re off to get supplies for Halloween.

Otter! [name_u]Boo[/name_u] on nixing Hespera! But… many beauties still in the running.

I was going to suggest [name_f]Hypatia[/name_f] but it looks like Dantea beat me too it. I love this for you.

[name_f]Halcyone[/name_f] is still wonderful. I may prefer it to [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f]… not sure. And [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is divine.
Hespera by a mile over [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] and Vespertine imo. I do like the botanical meaning of vespertine. [name_m]How[/name_m] about just plain [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]? All vespertine names are a little churchy, but in a good way. [name_f]Sylvaine[/name_f] or [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]/[name_f]Silvia[/name_f] over [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f]. The latter’s too vampiric for me. Not sure why I just see fangs.

Iambe
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
Ferelith
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]
[name_f]Pele[/name_f]
Eirawen
Vetiver
Betzabel (Derived from [name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f], who was pretty cool. In lieu of poisonous Belladonna.)

Sorry such a scattered little list. [name_m]How[/name_m] to replace Hespera? Boggles the mind!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’ve had a lovely [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. xo

[name_u]Mischa[/name_u]; thank you! Your elimination list has valid points (Verticordia made me laugh!), and I’m glad to see [name_f]Halcyone[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] and [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] on your list.

[name_m]Cy[/name_m]; you know, I just shorten everything to a syllable if I can. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you like it, if you didn’t I’d stop! [name_f]Vesta[/name_f]'s quite lovely, but I prefer [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] here. Erytheia is gorgeous, the only point against it would be that it begins with an E. I love Hemera but Husband thinks it sounds like something unfortunate :(. Euphrosyne is gorgeous and I do love the graces, but somehow it never quite makes it. I know it’s beautiful and it reminds me of crashing waterfalls, but it always gets eliminated in the end. Finvarra- too Irish? No. Too manish? Yes. He was [name_m]King[/name_m] of the Dead in Irish mythology/legends. Thanks for the suggestions, I will think about Erytheia.

[name_f]Fey[/name_f]; ooooh, these are so cute. I love [name_f]Halcyone[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and Melian in particular. And Elbereth. Belladonna, I’m not usually fond of [name_f]Bel[/name_f] names either. Dislike the [name_f]Belle[/name_f] nickname, but Belladonna feels dangerous… I might have a fondness for this as Husband uses this name for me sometimes. I don’t know, I just like it. I’ve always had a thing for [name_f]Donna[/name_f] ;).

[name_f]Emma[/name_f]; yeah, Hespera just sounds like a very very very bad word in Norwegian. I asked my father (who’s English!) about it, just casually “what do you think of Hespera?” and the first thing he said was hespetre which is like an especially rotten, bitter b*tch. I’m glad you like [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]. Husband doesn’t like [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], he thinks it’s too masculine. [name_f]Sylvaine[/name_f], I do love this one. And [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] too. But [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] feels so utterly gothic and lacy and mystic to me. From your suggestions I love [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f], Ferelith and Eirawen. [name_f]Pele[/name_f]'s too associated with the football player in this part of the world and Vetiver’s gorgeous, but it’s a band I listen to and Husband’s perfume ;). My [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]'s been good, hope you had a good one too ;).

I’m really hoping [name_f]Hypatia[/name_f] will make it onto your list! You suggested Chryseis on another forum, but I think it would make a lovely addition to your own list. I’m seriously crushing on it myself! I know you’ve considered the individual sisters’ names, but have you considered Pleiades as a name? I think it fits well for your little winter-y star baby.

These are my favorites from your possibilities:
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
Orithyia
Rivendell
[name_f]Sylvana[/name_f]
Undómiel
Verdande
Vespertine
[name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]

I love all of the LOTR names! Féomir is one of my favorites, as is Théoden. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you mind me asking if there is any conflict over the Finnish influence on Tolkien’s elvish? With Norwegian heritage, does it make them more familiar? * Sorry if this seems weird, I don’t really know current relationships between countries in the area, but mostly the rivalries in the folklore I’ve read.

[name_f]Vespera[/name_f] is so pretty! It has that touch of spice. But my favourites would have to be [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & Elbereth. I am falling in love with [name_f]Sylvana[/name_f]!

I know you don’t want names starting with G, and I know that [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] is on your list already, but have you thought about [name_f]Galilea[/name_f]?

I love, love [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. (although [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] might be a little goddess-heavy?)

[name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] Hespera [name_f]Plum[/name_f] sounds pretty wintery-warm (like being curled up with some hot apple cider next to the fire on a snowy day) to me.

I obviously have a preference for [name_f]Vespera[/name_f] as my daugther is [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], but I have to say that from your list [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] really sticks out for me. [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] is one of my top names for either gender and I fear I’ve ruined it for myself since [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] would rhyme too much! Anyway, [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is so lovely and has some really nickname possibilities.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]! Making lists is a long fight, isn’t it :)? I understand you making some replacements.

[name_f]Juno[/name_f] is absolutely adorable with [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] if you’re not afraid of using two goddess’ names in one sibset. [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is my second fav. I will vote for those two, definitely.