Snowfall and Snowangels: Middles for Ceridwen

We’ve found our seven little names and are heading into the land of middles. I’m so excited Husband likes [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f], so we’ll begin with my little snow beauty.

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]'s a snow day; the morning after the first snowfall when the world is quiet, soft, white and pure. The way the pale sun shines through the forest, robins chirping blissfully in the trees. She’s star shine making the snow look like thousands of teeny tiny diamonds, foxes footprints in the snow. Making snow lanterns, snow angels, skating on the pond and skiing down the hills, running through the fresh snow where none has gone before. Snowflakes and the warmth in the cold. She’s the feeling of frosty, rosy cheeks, being wrapped in wool and fur, coming inside to blazing fires and hot chocolate. Board games and tattered woolen jumpers. Candlelight, cinnamon cake, reading [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women curled up under a knitted throw, frozen toes defrosting. This is the feeling I get from this name. I obviously do not know what my [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] would be like, but I imagine a [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] as someone bookish, clever, wise, cosy, individual, tough. Someone who’d like to live by herself in an ivy covered cottage writing a book on flower lore or something.

Inspirational photos:
one- two - three - four - five

UPDATE [b]HERE[/b]

These are the middles I’ve been thinking about, but I’m very happy for you to use others:
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] (AH-stree)
[name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
Chione
[name_f]Clemency[/name_f]
[name_f]Eira[/name_f]
Elbereth
Éowyn
[name_f]Ermine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]
[name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
Heleyne
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] (ING-ree)
Lilje (LIL-yeh)
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f], [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]

I don’t really have any combinations in mind, we used to have [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Solenne[/name_f] on our list, but Husband admitted he’s not overly fond of [name_f]Solenne[/name_f] and he’s so-so on Chione (keeping Chione just in case though!).

We’re doing two middles, surname begins with L and is a hyphenated 2-1 syllable mess.

Thank you for reading!

No Eilonwy anymore? I really like the idea of [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Eilownwy [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] for you, it sounds so very wintery to me, but I’ll think up others using the names you have if you’d like?

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] is definitely one of my favourites from your seven chosen. I love your imagery of her and reading it I really thought that she would be kind of perfect with [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] (though my love for [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] probably makes me slightly biased, lol). I also love Elbereth with [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] (so obviously [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Elbereth sounds quite smashing to me :D).

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Elbereth
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Éowyn
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Heleyne
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Elbereth
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Heleyne
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Elbereth
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Éowyn
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Heleyne
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Clemency[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f]

(A few) suggestions:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione Eimyrja
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Eimyrja [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Eimyrja Chione
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Sága Elbereth

I’m quite fond of [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] and Chione together, even though I normally don’t care for alliteration, so here’s some possible replacements for [name_f]Solenne[/name_f]:

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Sonja[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]

And some non-Chione combos:

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Theophania[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

Ooh little [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]! [name_f]Love[/name_f] those little snow-bright apple cheeks :wink:

Though I adore [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f], I think they’re a bit too repetitive on the RID syllable. Same with [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], and the WENs in [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f].

I too am in love with [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] and Elbereth together…the very sound of Elbereth is like the soft cloud one’s breath makes when one is huffing and puffing in the winter air. Gotta run for now, but I think my top pick would have to be [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth Heleyne – perfection!

Oh, [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]! Once again you have made me fall for another name unfamiliar to me with your gorgeous, majestic imagery. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is my favorite season and you capture it so astutely and beautifully! [name_m]How[/name_m] do you prn. Lilje?

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
Ceridwen Ingrid Aurore
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
Ceridwen Natasha Faustine
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Ermine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Clemency[/name_f]

I’m hoping it will be either [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] or [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]!

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Lilje
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] Chione
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Helenye
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione Helenye
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] Lilje
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] sounds pretty.

Chiming in…

I really adore [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] for you. Not sure about the combos, but I will try

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Eirlys
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Eirlys

Second:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth Heleyne

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] Lilje
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] Chione
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Heleyne [name_f]Eira[/name_f]

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] Freyja
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Hecate [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Freyja Idunn
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Nimue
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eos[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]

And love these suggestions…
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]

I’m so, so happy [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]'s back. This is my favourite. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione Heleyne- I simply adore [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione, such a perfect winter name.
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Ermine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Chione
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth Heleyne- I second this.
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje Elbereth
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] Heleyne
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]

ps: I thought the surname begin with E as in [name_f]AMIE[/name_f], no?

I adore [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]! I guess my darling [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel have to share the first place now…

I also love the idea of [name_f]Faustine[/name_f] with [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]. It so snowy and warm at the same time. Kind of like watching the first snowfall through the window with your whole family. I do think it’s difficult making flowy middles using your options, though, but I will certainly try.

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Chione
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje Heleyne
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Clemecy [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] Chione (I know some people don’t like when all names start with the same letter, but as I pronounce it, each name starts with a different sound, and flows perfectly. [name_m]Just[/name_m] had to include it!)

My personal favorite is [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]! I’ve tried for like ten minutes to write down my imagery, but it falls flat to the pictures in my head. I’ll just have you make your own imagery- you’re so good at that :slight_smile: I will say though, that I love the Lilje- part and that it would be a nice little nod to your Norwegian family.

My first suggustion was going to be [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], but seeing as I was beat to it I second it! Here are some other ideas I had (sorry for any repeats here)
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth [name_f]Lilja[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth Chione
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Elbereth
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lilja[/name_f]
Usually I’m not a fan of [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] but she goes great with [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]!

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]!! I’ so glad she’s back, perfect for your winter baby!
for me, Tinuviel and [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] are tied for top, i literally cannot decide which is better! [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] being a close second.
Combos for [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]!!
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Deirdre[/name_f] [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Mnemosyne [name_f]Lore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Silmarien
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Galadriel
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] Heleyne
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Melpomene Leisl
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] [name_m]Daphnis[/name_m]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth [name_f]Ionia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Alatariel [name_u]Neptune[/name_u]

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]/[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Elbereth
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Heleyne [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]

Okay. Sticking to just one middle as that works better for me. [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] is growing on me… I think it was the pictures. They make the name come alive … My two favorite pictures are four and five so my two names are based on those.

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f]. Maybe a little literal, but I am crushing hard on [name_f]Eira[/name_f] lately and, assuming I’m pronouncing [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] correctly, I love how they sound together.

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. Since I know she’ll have a third name, I like the simpleness of [name_f]Stella[/name_f] against the more complex [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f].

Really love [name_f]Eira[/name_f]. And, as much as I love [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], I’ve a feeling this baby is a [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]. I just see you with a Roo and a [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]. Hmmm. My husband says that babies become women and [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] is a woman’s name… Idk. [name_m]Just[/name_m] writing all my thoughts down and rambling like a crazy lady. Team Dindlee is divided… Lol

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] Auroe
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] Elbereth
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Eimyrja
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Melusine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Kara[/name_f] Gersemi
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_m]Sol[/name_m] [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] Eisa
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] where are you? No feedback?

Thanks everyone, there are some brilliant suggestions here.

Dandy; [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Eilonwy [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is beautiful. I didn’t leave out Eilonwy on purpose, I just listed a few names I’d considered. Writing down all the names I consider for middles would be too long…

Elja; [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is perfect with [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]! I really love them together, survivalist snow princess (do they send the Polish/Czech christmas [name_f]Cinderella[/name_f] movie in Denmark? She’s kind of what I see…). Oh, I love that you’ve put a Scandinavian name in each combo! It’s like you read my mind… You’ve made so many absolutely gorgeous combos, but these are the ones we’ll put on the list:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Elbereth
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Lilje [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione Eimyrja
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Sága Elbereth
Thank you so much! I really loved the [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] ones as well, but [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is so perfect with [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] those won out.

[name_f]Meg[/name_f]; [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] and Chione are beautiful together. We absolutely adore these, thank you so much!
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Sonja[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]

Sessh; you’re right about [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]. [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] aren’t pronounced that way though, in English speaking countries it’s the Swedish pronunciation that’s most widely known so I understand why you’d think they are, but they’ve got a -ree, not a -rid sound at the end. That’s how we do it Norwegian-Danish style. [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth Heleyne is gorgeous. I too love Elbereth with [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f], they’re pretty much perfect together.

Kashed; oh, wow, goodie! [name_u]Winter[/name_u]'s my favourite season too, I love snow. Lilje’s pronoucned [name_f]LIL[/name_f]-yeh. I love these combos:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Ermine[/name_f]

AiW; well, we’ll see! Only three months and 20 days left and we’ll find out… maybe. I think these combos are in particular lovely:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione Heleyne

Ninja; [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] is lovely, I’d switch it to [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] though.

Natural; ah, you got it right! [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] is beautiful. And [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Eirlys is gorgeous, so so snowy and pretty!

Sorci; I like these very much:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] ([name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f])
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] Chione
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Heleyne [name_f]Eira[/name_f] ([name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Heleyne)

[name_f]Julia[/name_f]; [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f] is beautiful! Thank you so much.

[name_m]Cy[/name_m]; you’re right, Husband’s surname begins with an E and that’s what we were working with for [name_f]Dita[/name_f]'s name. But it made me a wee bit sad that they didn’t share my surname so we decided to hyphenate, mine-his. Mine begins with an L. So L-E. Nice combos, we love these ([name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] and Chione are pretty much perection together!):
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione Heleyne
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Ermine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] Heleyne

[name_f]Pernille[/name_f]; yeah, I love [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] too. She and Tinuviel (and [name_f]Morgana[/name_f]) were on my list for my daughter, so they’re old favourites! We like these combos:

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] ([name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f])
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] Chione (I love alliteration! So cute!)

Averella; not a fan of [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]?? Oh well… Nice combos, we like these:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth Chione

[name_f]Niamh[/name_f]; yay, glad you’re on board! These are our favourites:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Deirdre[/name_f] [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Galadriel
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Alatariel [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] (I don’t actually like [name_u]Neptune[/name_u], but I love [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] with Alatáriel)

[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]; We like these:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Chione [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] ([name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Faustine[/name_f])

[name_f]Dina[/name_f]; [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] is a woman’s name! He’s right. I love that he actually cares about my naming journey, it will be reciprocated. I adore [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Eira[/name_f] too, I don’t care if it’s a bit literal. [name_f]Eira[/name_f] is also for the Norse [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] of healing, and it means mercy in Norse. And [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f], I do love these together. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is such a cute name, I can’t help it but it always makes me happy to hear/see this name.

Sorci; don’t worry, I’m here. [name_f]Busy[/name_f] [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] with a teething baby drains me of my replying-powers. I like these:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] Elbereth ([name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Elbereth [name_f]Aurore[/name_f])
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Eimyrja
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]

Okay, great combos everyone! I’m going to post what will hopefully be a top ten a bit later.

[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Foxglove Chione is my perfect combination for you! [name_f]Divine[/name_f].
Other ideas are:
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_f]Nephele[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] Snowflower [name_f]Faustine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
X