So excited to be here!

Hello namers! I am super excited to have found this board. I look forward to wasting hours and hours with my fellow name geeks. My husband may never get to use the computer again! My name is [name]Christy[/name] and I have two children,

[name]Rosalyn[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name]-[name]Josephine[/name]
And
[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Ray[/name]-[name]Baxter[/name]

I had so much fun naming them and I just can’t wait to name another. [name]Just[/name] for fun I thought that I might share the names of my nieces and nephews. There are a few interesting choices in there. Tell me what you think.

[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Alan[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Haley[/name] Mical (girl)
[name]Jessica[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Dilynn[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] (girl)
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Kristofer[/name] [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Jared[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Owen[/name]
[name]Alissa[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Adabella[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Kasper[/name] [name]Chance[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Kaden[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

And I am about to be a great aunt at the ripe old age of 27, to a sweet girl named [name]Tarynn[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Christy[/name], welcome to Nameberry. You have great taste in naming your children [name]Rosalyn[/name] and [name]Arlo[/name]. From your niece and nephew list I like [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Marie[/name] the best and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Joshua[/name] [name]Alan[/name] and [name]Kristopher[/name] [name]Simon[/name] are great names too! Wow, a great aunt to [name]Tarynn[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. You have a big family for sure. Are you asked to babysit alot? [name]Happy[/name] New Year to you and your family!

[name]Welcome[/name]! I must say that your kids are the best named in that bunch! :slight_smile:
I do like [name]Kaspar[/name], [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] on that list, though.

I am sure you will enjoy spending time on this site! It has become my new hobby :wink: