So if it's ok to use Mila.. What do you think of..

Thank you everyone for your thoughts on whether is was ok for us to use [name]Mila[/name] (with half brother in another part of the country with a daughter named [name]Miller[/name] [that we never see]) … Everyone I have asked says it’s ok! What does everyone think of -

[name]Mila[/name] [name]Arielle[/name] ? Our last name rhymes with daily if that helps. If not any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I like both names, but the to a’s run together a bit.

What about [name]Mila[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] to cut the to A’s right next to each other. Two vowels together always provides a tongue twisted a little bit.

I agree, the two As run into each other, though they are both pretty.

[name]Mila[/name] [name]Danielle[/name]
[name]Mila[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Mila[/name] [name]Anabelle[/name]
[name]Mila[/name] [name]Isobel[/name]

I did kind of think that myself how ever I was really wanting to use an ‘A’ name is the mn spot for personal reasons. Is there maybe an ‘A’ name with a different a sound at the beginning of it that would take away from the -la ari- sounds? It’s probably a hard thing to change, sorry to be such a pain!

As for [name]Gabrielle[/name] I love this name actually how ever my step mothers name is gabriella and without having a name honoring my mother I am afraid of causing some awkward feelings !

I like it a lot! The "A"s don’t bother me and I think [name]Mila[/name] [name]Arielle[/name] is a great choice. Maybe a strong “AY” sound? Like [name]Mila[/name] [name]Adrienne[/name]?

Here’s my thoughts. Are you pronouncing [name]Arielle[/name] as [name]AIR[/name]-ee-uhl or AHR-ee-ell?

I don’t mind the A’s running together too much. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Mila[/name] [name]Arielle[/name] (AHR-ee-ell) but I dislike [name]Mila[/name] [name]AIR[/name]-ee-ell.

Here’s my thoughts. Are you pronouncing [name]Arielle[/name] as [name]AIR[/name]-ee-uhl or AHR-ee-ell?

I don’t mind the A’s running together too much. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Mila[/name] [name]Arielle[/name] (AHR-ee-ell) but I dislike [name]Mila[/name] [name]AIR[/name]-ee-ell.

I agree with [name]Dantae[/name]…
[name]Love[/name] the name!

Yes I would be pronouncing the name Ahr-ee-el… I really love the combo! I am glad other people do to! :slight_smile: