So many gorgeous names what should go on the list?

Today I have seen the beautiful [name]Ciel[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and the handsome [name]Jasper[/name] on nameberry.

I am sure that my daughter loves all of those names but do you think that these names go with her surname.

That is [name]Ciel[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Walter[/name]
and
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Walter[/name].

I am thinking the ‘er’ in [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Walter[/name] make this combo a no no. WDYT?

Girl, yes. Boy, no. [name]Henry[/name] [name]Jasper[/name]? Well, that isn’t ideal with [name]Ciel[/name], then…

Hey [name]Rollo[/name]! [name]Ciel[/name] [name]Walter[/name] sounds too L heavy to me, and like you said, [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Walter[/name] has a lot of er going on.

Take care!

They don’t like [name]Henry[/name] but like the other names but it looks like they are not a good match with [name]Walter[/name].

[name]Ah[/name] those silly last names, always screwing things up! :slight_smile:

[name]Ciel[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] are both gorgeous-- and while neither has an ideal flow with [name]Walter[/name] as a last name, I don’t think it’s the end of the world.

My favorite names don’t flow very well with my last name but I’m coming to terms with it because pretty much nothing I like seems to! LOL!

Good luck!

I have never been a fan of [name]Ciel[/name] for some reason. Perhaps [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ciel[/name] [name]Walter[/name]? I think [name]Charlotte[/name] is a GORGEOUS name and is a better choice for the first name.

As for [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Walter[/name], again, I don’t really get the whole “[name]Jasper[/name]” thing. Not a fan. And it reminds me of the bumbling idiot dog-napper in 101 Dalmatians. And I agree, the -er in both [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Walter[/name] just doesn’t go well. Maybe [name]Henry[/name] for the first name, and then a name of a similar style to [name]Jasper[/name] as the middle name?

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Kane[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Alec[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Collin[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]

Good luck!

Maybe they would like to choose the name themselves?

[name]Ciel[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] are so cool, but not with [name]Walter[/name]. Does your daughter want us to think of some names that sound similar to [name]Ciel[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] that go with her last name? If she would like that, I would be happy to put my thinking cap on and come up with some fun names. I especially love [name]Ciel[/name].