So many names...for a very indecisive momma.

Hello, a couple months left here and we still haven’t decided on “The [name]One[/name]”. We have A [name]Liv[/name], a [name]Stella[/name] and a [name]Sullivan[/name]/[name]Sully[/name] in our family already. The middle name is going to be [name]Neil[/name].

Here is our list so far (suggestions welcome!)

[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]/ [name]Finnigan[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Maverick[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]

[name]Finnigan[/name]/[name]Finn[/name] or [name]Callum[/name] both fit in well, especially with [name]Sullivan[/name]/[name]Sully[/name].

I love so many of these! I was going to say [name]Silas[/name], but with [name]Liv[/name], [name]Stella[/name], and [name]Sullivan[/name], I think I’d try and avoid another “S” name. I think [name]Liv[/name], [name]Liam[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], and [name]Stella[/name] make a nice balance, but I also really love [name]Atticus[/name] with your other children. I think [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Neil[/name] gets my choice. :slight_smile: I also really love [name]Finnegan[/name], though!

I love [name]Callum[/name] [name]Neil[/name] and [name]Silas[/name] [name]Neil[/name]! You have a lot of great choices.

I personally wouldn’t go with another ‘S’ name, despite the fact that I love [name]Silas[/name]. I’d also avoid [name]Finnigan[/name] because it’s too matchy with [name]Sullivan[/name].

[name]Archer[/name] is pretty trendy and doesn’t seem to fit that well.

I kind of like the idea of matching up and having 2 S names and 2 L names so [name]Liv[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] is a pretty sweet sibset.

However, my favourite is definitely [name]Atticus[/name]. [name]Liv[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name] and [name]Atticus[/name] is pretty awesome and [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Neil[/name] sounds great.

[name]Maverick[/name] nn Mav is my favorite on the list.