So sad. So frustrated.

No new suggestions, just going to second a vote for [name]Natalia[/name]. I know non-Russian girls with this name and I love it. I think its super pretty and I love the nn [name]Talia[/name] rather than the usual, [name]Nat[/name].

Maybe DH would agree to one of your choices for mn if you haven’t already selected one.
[name]Natalia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] sounds very pretty to me!

[name]Hi[/name], I feel your pain! Myself and my husband are going through the exact same thing! I [name]LOVE[/name] your names, all have been on my list at some point. From your husband’s choices, I only really like [name]Charlotte[/name]. So, since you seem to like spunky, perhaps slightly vintage names, how about [name]Scarlett[/name]? Perhaps it matches your style and you OH will like it as it’s so similar to [name]Charlotte[/name]?

I may be repeating suggestions here, but great minds think alike?

[name]Felicia[/name]
[name]Natasha[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Thalia[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Amalia[/name]
[name]Finola[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]
[name]Julianna[/name]
[name]Marianne[/name]
[name]Marion[/name]
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Faith[/name]

All the names you agree upon are lovely and I would use any of them without reservation-- [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], and [name]Stella[/name]. And [name]Grace[/name] or even [name]Natalie[/name] makes a nice mn for several of these.

Some other suggestions that I think are similar to these (sorry for any repeats):

[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Amabel[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Avis[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Collette[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Constance[/name]
[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Edith[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Esther[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Garnet[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Geneva[/name]
[name]Helen[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Ida[/name]
[name]Irene[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Liza[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Pamela[/name]
[name]Roxanne[/name]
[name]Sybil[/name]/[name]Sybilla[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]/[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Tallis[/name]
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Thalia[/name]
[name]Thais[/name]
[name]Thisbe[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

Thanks for the comments girls!

I like [name]Stella[/name]. But I’ve cooled to it some. My daughter has a doll we named [name]Stella[/name], and I say that name so much I think I’ve watered it down;)

[name]Fiona[/name], daphne and [name]Violet[/name] are top 3 right now, that DH and I can agree on. I also love [name]Adelaide[/name] but not [name]Addie[/name]… Probably nn her [name]Adele[/name] or [name]Ade[/name]/[name]Ada[/name]. DH does love [name]Addie[/name] though.

I had neglected to mention DH did like Volet. What’re the thoughts on it?

I think [name]Fiona[/name] is a beautiful name! When I was growing up Babar books were very popular (not quite the same thing as a movie I know but still very well known) and my name is [name]Celeste[/name] (the name of the [name]Queen[/name] Elephant). I know it came up on occasion, but I don’t remember any specific instances where I was teased. If your biggest hold up on the name [name]Fiona[/name] is that she will be teased I think you should see if anyone else with a [name]Fiona[/name] has had that problem and go from there. (But all names have some teasing potential…)

Of you other two choices, I like [name]Daphne[/name] best. [name]Both[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] give me the image of a very strong little girl.

Good luck with your decision!

I love [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]! Of the three names, I think [name]Violet[/name] is the most stylish, and will age well, from little girl to older adult. [name]How[/name] about [name]Violet[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]?

I love the name [name]Adelaide[/name]. I was thinking of using it if we had a daughter, and nicknaming her [name]Della[/name] since I don’t like [name]Addie[/name] either.

I agree that there are different nn options for [name]Adelaide[/name]–[name]Della[/name], [name]Delia[/name], [name]Laidy[/name], [name]Lea[/name], though [name]Adele[/name] is very pretty.

I love both [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name], I think either would work beautifully. I think they both have a lovely mix of hard and soft. Soft sounds with a history of strong women.

[name]Violet[/name] is all right, it’s not a favorite but it’s very lady like

[name]Evelyn[/name] or [name]Kenley[/name]?

What about the name [name]Gracie[/name]? I was disappointed when my cousin used the name. It is beautiful.