SO sick of thinking of girls names...

As some of you probably know, I’m having my 3rd daughter in the fall, and I’m still having so much trouble deciding on her name. I’m frustrated trying to decide between 3 names I love, and I’m just sick of thinking about it. SO for a change of pace I made a list of my top 20 boys names. Kind of just for fun, although I’m praying I’ll have a boy someday! Opinions would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile: I’m taking a break from [name]Leah[/name], [name]Lilah[/name], and [name]Tess[/name] haha! Perfecting this list is going to be my new project for the next few weeks :slight_smile:

[name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Robert[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Giles[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]James[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Robert[/name]
[name]Robert[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Burke[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Chase[/name]
[name]Mark[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Weston[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Owen[/name]
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Owen[/name] [name]Grant[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]David[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]John[/name] [name]Eli[/name] [name]Garrison[/name]
[name]Finnley[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Paul[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Austin[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Mason[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Paul[/name]

Also, just a side note, I’m a 2-middle-names kind of girl :slight_smile:

Oooh! Great list! :slight_smile:

[name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Robert[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Giles[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Christopher[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Pierce[/name]: I think this is great…
[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Finn[/name]: I think [name]Jacob[/name] is handsome, but I prefer your other choices because of [name]Jacob[/name]'s popularity…
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]John[/name]: I love the names, but not [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]William[/name] back-to-back, because of the Ws…
[name]James[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Robert[/name]: I think it would be awesome with a longer middle name, like some of your other combos…
[name]Robert[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Burke[/name]: I think this is handsome…
[name]William[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Chase[/name]: I love [name]William[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name], but I’m personally not a [name]Chase[/name] fan…
[name]Mark[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Weston[/name]: I prefer some of your other combos, but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]!
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Owen[/name]: I love the names and the flow, but I’m thinking of [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] [name]Wilson[/name]! :slight_smile:
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Owen[/name] [name]Grant[/name]: I like the flow of some of you other combos better, with longer names in the middle…
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]: I think it would be great for the flow if some of the names, like the one in the middle, had more syllables than the other (Like [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]). I love all three names, though.
[name]David[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Miles[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] this!
[name]John[/name] [name]Eli[/name] [name]Garrison[/name]: I prefer some of your others with the longer names in the middle.
[name]Finnley[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]James[/name]: I think this has a nice flow, but I prefer some of your other combos.
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Eli[/name]: I love the [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name] parts!
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Paul[/name]: Nice flow…
[name]Cole[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Austin[/name]: I like some of your other combos better. Have you thought about [name]Nicholas[/name] as a source of [name]Cole[/name]?
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Mason[/name]: Nice flow… I love the [name]Henry[/name] [name]Charles[/name] part, but I’m not personally a [name]Mason[/name] fan.
[name]Gavin[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Paul[/name]: Nice flow…

My favorite names on your list are: [name]Henry[/name], [name]William[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Charles[/name], and [name]Owen[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] a lot of these names. I will star them if I like them a lot, give them two stars if I love them and multiple stars if I simply adore them. Plus I will star combos accordingly:
[name]Jack[/name]*** [name]William[/name]*** [name]Robert[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]** [name]Andrew[/name]*** [name]Giles[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]** [name]Matthew[/name]* [name]Finn[/name]* - combo**
[name]Andrew[/name]*** [name]William[/name]*** [name]John[/name]*
[name]James[/name]** [name]Matthew[/name]* [name]Robert[/name]
[name]Robert[/name] [name]Charles[/name]*** [name]Burke[/name]
[name]William[/name]*** [name]Andrew[/name]** [name]Chase[/name] - combo**
[name]Mark[/name]** [name]Nathaniel[/name]* [name]Weston[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Owen[/name] - combo**
[name]Michael[/name]* [name]Owen[/name] [name]Grant[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]* [name]Henry[/name]*** [name]Thomas[/name]***
[name]David[/name]* [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Miles[/name]**
[name]John[/name] [name]Eli[/name] [name]Garrison[/name]
[name]Finnley[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]James[/name]**
[name]Charles[/name]*** [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]** [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Paul[/name]*
[name]Cole[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Austin[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]*** [name]Charles[/name]*** [name]Mason[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]** [name]Paul[/name]

First off great list! My favorites are -

[name]Robert[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Burke[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Chase[/name]

I absolutely love the above combination’s. I have a hard time finding a first name I like let alone a middle name to go with it. So kudos to you for 3!