So wondering what is the latest swoon worthy sibling set you’ve heard?

I’ve been buying loads of second hand baby stuff from people’s houses got some great bargains and I brought a [name_m]Moses[/name_m] basket from a woman who had two children the sibling set was so dreamy
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

Got me thinking what is the latest sibling set that made you swoon?

9 Likes

Friend just had twin boys, [name_u]Basil[/name_u] & [name_u]August[/name_u]. I thought that was really precious

20 Likes

Basil & [name_u]August[/name_u] are super cute!

1 Like

One of my teachers has daughters Ir!s and G.wen which I think is perfect :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Definitely not recent, but [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] & [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (b) or [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

My cousin just had her baby last week and her kids are [name_u]Lucca[/name_u] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] that they’re both Italian cities :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

twins named [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] (b) and [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Iris & [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] are super vintage. I definitely think [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is growing in popularity!

1 Like

Super cute :purple_heart:

I honestly love [name_u]Harvest[/name_u] such a handsome little name!

3 Likes

I would a botanical all girl sibling set I would have [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

I like that too!

@Eirini170 so elegant love [name_u]Constantine[/name_u]

2 Likes

I have come across…

F!ntan, C0rmac and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]

Kit and R@fferty

0tto and Lup!n (both boys)

Pipp!n (g) and [name_m]Fred[/name_m]

F0x (b) and twin girls N0a and Av0cet

Pr!mrose and Cec!ly

Sp!ke (b) and [name_u]Silver[/name_u] (g)

Alb!e, Fr!tha, [name_f]Fenella[/name_f] ([name_f]Nell[/name_f]) and Laur!e (b)

Frank!e and [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] (both boys)

Maude and Syb!l (Sybbie)

F3lix and [name_f]Ida[/name_f]

S3bastian, H0ratio and Et!enne (all boys)

Edmund and [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

Hug0, [name_m]Edgar[/name_m], 0tto and a fourth brother whose name I forget! [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]? [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]? [name_u]Sidney[/name_u]?

8 Likes

Those names are so perfect together! ([name_m]Even[/name_m] if they do scream The [name_f]Holiday[/name_f] to me.)

Latest for me is sisters called [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know of an [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & Isl@.

These are some good sibling sets!

1 Like

Haha [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are very the holiday I didn’t even notice that I love that film!

Lydia & [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] are so beautiful making me crush on [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] even more :purple_heart:

1 Like

Really sweet : )

1 Like

Edwin and [name_m]Victor[/name_m]

Very unexpected amongst the jaxtyns and Liams but very solid classic names

1 Like

Friends of ours have M.atilda, N.orah, and T.heodore, which I think has a gorgeous vintagey vibe to it. :blush:

3 Likes