Sofia, Amelia, Genevieve or Cecily?

See the results of this poll: What should we name our June baby if its a girl?

Respondents: 27 (This poll is closed)

• Sofia Lorelai: 8 (30%)
  • Amelia Lorelai: 4 (15%)
  • Genevieve Lorelai: 10 (37%)
  • Cecily Lorelai: 5 (19%)

I voted for [name]Sofia[/name] but I could’ve voted for [name]Amelia[/name] too. Those are my favorites. I like [name]Genevieve[/name] as well. I am not a fan of [name]Cecily[/name].

I like [name]Sofia[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name], but would choose [name]Genevieve[/name] because it’s more uncommon. I don’t love [name]Cecily[/name]. [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Lorelei[/name] would be beautiful!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Lorelei[/name]! Im not a big fan on [name]Sofia[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] since I hear them so much, but hey, that’s just me. [name]Genevieve[/name] is nice too :smiley:

I love [name]Genevieve[/name], hands down!
[name]Cecily[/name] is a close second, although I think I prefer [name]Cecile[/name].

[name]Sofia[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] are pretty, but I have been hearing them way too much lately!

I like [name]Sofia[/name] with [name]Lorelai[/name] the best.

I voted for [name]Genvieve[/name] – it’s stunning!

Sorry, typo. [name]Genevieve[/name].

I voted for [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Lorelai[/name] because I liked it best both with [name]Lorelai[/name] and your other children’s names. I didn’t like the “[name]Lia[/name]” and “[name]Ly[/name]” at the end of [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] with the “Lor” at the beginning of [name]Lorelai[/name]. Too many L’s. I love both [name]Sofia[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] but I don’t think [name]Sofia[/name] sounds as good as [name]Genevieve[/name] does with the rest of your kids.

[name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] are my two favorite names so I’m partial to them. I voted for [name]Genevieve[/name] though because it flows better with [name]Lorelei[/name]. [name]Amelia[/name] goes well too with the other names, but I dont really like [name]Sofia[/name] with them.