Sofia in the middle spot

I’ve been thinking about how [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] sounds and have really been evaluating [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]. It feels too popular of a name between two gems (not that [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] isn’t a gem, she’s just lost a bit of her lustre from being oversaturated unfortunately).

Should I replace [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] with something less common or does [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] balance it out?

1 Like

I think the balance is good!

I think it all sounds really beautiful together!

It is nice there, but I don’t prefer all the a endings. I would lean toward [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Sofie[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] works here - she doesn’t lack spark, but gains glamour from the other two

2 Likes

I like it! Very princessy :crown:

I don’t think you need to worry about popularity of middle names in that sense. If the SSA were to publish popularity rankings for middle names, it would look nothing like the first name list. I bet [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], [name_u]Marie[/name_u], etc. would be at the top.

The name as you have it sounds nice, but it is a lot of name. I would just get rid of it all together and do [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] or [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]

If you have doubts, keep looking.

We named our unborn daughter [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]. Naming her was very important to me.

I mention it only because I knew she would be [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] being my late Nana’s name.

I used [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] because I had always loved it and I thought it sounded good in the middle.

Later, I wished I had used my now late Mom’s name. So I changed it to [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Sandra[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though you can do that with children in [name_f]Heaven[/name_f], it still feels odd to do that and I go back and forth.

With living children, it’s a whole can of worms so I’d urge you not to use a name that doesn’t still have its full luster for you.

Best wishes.

1 Like