Solomon Arthur or Solomon Charles?

See the results of this poll: Which Solomon Combo?

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• Solomon Arthur : 12 (52%)
  • Solomon Charles: 11 (48%)

While [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] seems to flow a bit better in my opinion, I think [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Charles[/name] is much handsomer, which is why I voted for it. I’ve totally been waiting for someone to use the name [name]Solomon[/name]!

I voted for [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]. I think both are completely perfect, and I’m not even sure I still like [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] better, haha. I absolutely love [name]Charles[/name] as a MN and it just seems more complete that way, but [name]Leander[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Charles[/name] seemed a bit predictable… like [name]William[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] were made for each other, in an obvious way, if that makes sense. [name]Leander[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] still fit very well, but they’re not so picture-perfect of a fit, which I like. I think [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] has more personality, too, but individually, I probably would have voted for [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Charles[/name], mainly because I love [name]Charles[/name] as a MN so much. :slight_smile:

I think.

haha.

Good luck!

Well [name]William[/name] is a family name… honestly I don’t even love [name]Leander[/name] and [name]William[/name] together but I love [name]Leander[/name], and [name]William[/name] is the name of both my grandfather, DH’s grandfather, and a beloved friend who passed. What about [name]Leander[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] & [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Charles[/name] instead? Oh, I just don’t know!! I got my girls’ names all sorted out, but now I have to figure out what to do about the boys. Hmmm.

Aww, well, I actually love [name]Leander[/name] [name]William[/name]! It seems pretty perfect to me. What about [name]Leander[/name] [name]Wilson[/name]? [name]Leander[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] is nice, but I just like [name]Leander[/name] [name]William[/name] more. If you really love [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Charles[/name], I think you could do [name]Leander[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Charles[/name]–they are really handsome together. Or what about [name]Leander[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Solomon[/name] [name]William[/name]? [name]Do[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] have significance?

[name]Arthur[/name] is a family name, [name]Charles[/name] I just love. Plus, we have a thing in my family where everyone goes by nicknames of their middle names- no idea why but my mom is [name]Sheila[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and goes by [name]Janie[/name] with family, my sister is [name]Angela[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] nn [name]Nikki[/name], I’m [name]Casey[/name] [name]Jo[/name], nn [name]Joey[/name], etc. Well, long story short, I [name]LOVE[/name] the nickname [name]Chuck[/name]. So I’d be tickled if it were used as a family nickname :slight_smile:

Being that [name]Solomon[/name] is an unexpected choice, I think [name]Charles[/name] is the better name to pair it with. Also, [name]Charles[/name] is a very fine name that flows well with [name]Solomon[/name]. I am not a big fan of [name]Arthur[/name].