Solomon, nn Sol 💫

How do you feel about [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]? This gives us the chance to nn him [name_m]Sol[/name_m], or [name_m]Solly[/name_m]
Is this a usable name? Is it too pretentious or is strong to you? What kind of vibes do you get from a boy named [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] or [name_m]Sol[/name_m]?

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m]

2 Likes

I personally love the name Solomon! NASA is calling this year The Heliophysics Big Year because of all the research they’re doing on the sun and the astronomical events taking place. Sol is just right for a baby born this year :sunny:

Also, happy summer solstice :yellow_heart:

1 Like

What a sweet name! I get biblical vibes from [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], but not in an overt way if that’s not what you’re going for. I especially love those nicknames, and feel like a little [name_m]Sol[/name_m] or [name_m]Solly[/name_m] gives the vibes of a happy-go-lucky, easygoing person. [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] feels grown-up and grounded, but [name_m]Solly[/name_m] is the kind of kid to have a smile and a joke for anybody. [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m] is a great combo as well!

Absolutely love [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] :dove:

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is my favourite boys name! Honestly it’s strange I’ve had so many favourites [name_m]Noah[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] etc and even though [name_m]Noah[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] remain firm favourites [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] shines brightly in the number one spot.

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is strong, warm, outdoorsy, rich in biblical history and has a fabulous meaning to match. For me [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] has a late summer early autumn feel about him. [name_f]Imagery[/name_f] surrounding days with the sun slowing easing off, golden colours, leisurely walks, reading under willow trees and sitting in tranquil peace. I love the nickname [name_m]Sol[/name_m] which adds a bright joyous flair. I think [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is completely wearable and I love the combination [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m]! This name is delightful.

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f], love [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]. Not pretentious at all to me. I love the ancient feel, while still feeling gentle and approachable.

It’s currently at the top of my baby name list for a son. I think [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is unexpected and refreshing while being very recognizable with rich history. It’s strong and associated with wisdom, and I love the nn [name_m]Sonny[/name_m].

I lovvve [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]! It’s so sweet and gentle and calm, but powerful and solemn too! I’ve met two little Solomons :slight_smile:

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is a charming, elegant name. It sounds calm and gentle. [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] has a wonderful meaning.
I love the nickname [name_m]Sol[/name_m]! It means “sun” in Portuguese. It’s bright, lively and joyful.
I love to see the contrast between Solomon’s harmonious, serious, charming tone and Sol’s energetic, warm, fun energy.

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is my number 1 boys name right now. It means ‘peace’ which gives it an added attractiveness in my opinion. I also love the nn [name_m]Sol[/name_m], as it almost sounds like ‘soul’. You can’t go wrong with this beautiful boys name.

I love [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] and [name_m]Sol[/name_m] as a nickname! :slight_smile: